Savage 2: A tortured soul(pc game demo) (1 Viewer)

Sackhappysaint

It figures
Reaction score
Anyone else download it? 5 day free online trial..and if you wish to purchase it, a one time charge of 29.95 after 5 days. I downloaded it from fileplanet and its still early but I'm pretty impressed

The game concept seems fresh and original.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/savage2/index.html?tag=result;img;0

Downloaded fine with no problems at all for vista 64 and appears to be SLI compatible. This is impressive for an Indy company...if it didn't give me problems, it won't give anyone problems I can assure you..lol...interface seems nice and controls seem VERY GOOD. The graphics are just incredible.

Last edited:
The first savage was great fun and I am glad to see that this small company was able to make another. WoW could have bought out this system of RTS / FPS for it battlegrounds and it would have rocked.

The first savage was great fun and I am glad to see that this small company was able to make another. WoW could have bought out this system of RTS / FPS for it battlegrounds and it would have rocked.

I'm really impressed with this game so far. This indy company must have some pretty deep pockets because this is one fine tuned game. The tutorial is well done and the gameplay is really fun.

Sleeper hit of 2008 perhaps? It's got loads of potential I know that much..I'm still messing around with the offline modes at the moment. This game seems totally innovative.. Its a RPG/FPS/RTS all rolled into one that is mainly a multiplayer game.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom