Saw a glimpse of last year's version of Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
Reaction score
Not shocked to see a delayed thread about him but:

<table class="mod-data"><thead><tr><th class="name">
</th><th class="car">CAR</th><th class="yds">YDS</th><th class="avg">AVG</th><th class="td">TD</th><th class="long">LONG</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td class="name">Mark Ingram</td><td class="car">15</td><td class="yds">158</td><td class="avg">10.5</td><td class="td">1</td><td class="long">75</td></tr></tbody></table>
What a day. Sean got his message to Mark, let's hope the ball security continues. :worthy:

Edit: Find my post unhelpful all you want, but I much prefer having Ingram on our team, benched a game to get a message across. Rather than trade him away like a strong number of folks were begging for last week. This isn't Madden 17.

I'm hoping after this week he's back as the primary back. Always believed he was the better option, and today made that pretty clear.

We really missed that home run ball. He showed it today buy we have to see it a little more often. Good game by Ingram today.

That was more like 2013 Ingram where he does crazy numbers on low attempts.

It was a weak Run Defense BUT..give him props as he could have not taken advantage just as easily as he did.

Who Dat to Ingram way to quiet the crowd..me included

Naysayers will blame the defense.

If the running backs swapped stat lines, guys would be crushing Ingram. But because it was Ingram and not Hightower who had the outstanding game, the defense was terrible.

Ingram is the best back on the roster. It's not even close.

I've been dying to see a long TD run... and dying to multiple 10+ yard runs poppin off... happy today. Must consider quality of opponent but still great to be able to capitalize when we've routinely **** the bed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom