Saw a video about most hated player for each team. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Says Reggie Bush is the most hated by the fans. No way he is. I was dissapointed he wasn't AK like but still loved having him. Brandon Browner or Jason David i could see making the list. Andre Royal and Gallete because off off the field stuff.
A few others like the kicker we drafted in the 1rst round maybe. Here is the vid

Last edited:
Andre Royal was sock of dimes guy Right? How bout that locker room theif dude?

Reggie Bush was the complete opposite of what I thought he would have been coming in. I thought for sure he would have been a football diva, expecting the whole NFL, especially the Saints to bow down to his greatness. However, what we got was the total opposite.

He was the ultimate team player. I agree that I was hoping he would have been what AK is, but he never developed to that type of player. Yet he had his moments that we all appreciated. Reggie, to me, will always be a great Saints player that I am happy he wore the Black & Gold.

Reggie, like Ricky Williams before him, had to bear the weight of completely unrealistic expectations. Ricky smoked weed to deal with the anxiety created by those expectations and his own social anxiety disorder, and was otherwise a professional. Reggie was a complete professional who never pointed the finger any anyone, and indeed shouldered more of the blame than he should have.

In the 2006 playoff game against the Eagles, Reggie took a brutal (and clean) hit from Sheldon Brown that would have sat many player for a couple series and sent others to the locker room. The very next play Reggie broke off a 30-yard run.

I really don't sense any fan hate here for Reggie.

Reggie is beloved in New Orleans. Can’t imagine who dreamed this nonsense up. I can think of a certain safety from 2009 that easily fits this category. Honestly this is just lazy. Reggie is simply the most famous Saint after Brees who should be more hated (technically) after the controversy this year. But to say it’s Reggie is ridiculous.

Go to any game where he appears and listen to the chant of Reggie, Reggie, Reggie!!! Clearly a hated guy- sarcasm.

I call BS on that video. SR should make their own video to combat that if it is indeed floating around.

Reggie Bush - as pointed out above numerous times is definitely not on a Saints most hated player list. And certainly not at the top of it. Ridiculous in my opinion. I sure hope that video isn't seen by Reggie. Like I said, one of you talented video members here should make a SR sponsored video telling the truth about Reggie.

Hard to believe that Reggie was most hated unless it is from other team's fans. Reggie was the joker that made the offense flow during his time. He was really ahead of his time honestly.

Same thing I said... no way Saints fans hated Reggie like that. If you ask most Saints fans it would probably be Gallette.

Did the video say the teams fans or the other teams fans? No way Reggie is hated by our fans but Arizona and Vikings fans, well that is a different story.

Reggie Bush was the complete opposite of what I thought he would have been coming in. I thought for sure he would have been a football diva, expecting the whole NFL, especially the Saints to bow down to his greatness. However, what we got was the total opposite.

He was the ultimate team player. I agree that I was hoping he would have been what AK is, but he never developed to that type of player. Yet he had his moments that we all appreciated. Reggie, to me, will always be a great Saints player that I am happy he wore the Black & Gold.
Totally agree.

He was all about the team. And he's a lifer.

Obviously it's fans of other teams.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom