Saw Kenny Vaccarro at the airport Friday (2 Viewers)

LaPlace DCL

Let's Get It On!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was waiting for my flight to Milwaukee and I just so happened to see Kenny Vaccarro walking towards my gate area. It definitely was the highlight of my day. He looks so much bigger in person. He was also with his girlfriend I believe. I'm ready to see what he can do on the field. I'm hoping this was a good sign for a great season.

How do you know it was him? Did you talk to him? Was he wearing a flashing sign that said hi im kenny vaccaro?

How do you know it was him? Did you talk to him? Was he wearing a flashing sign that said hi im kenny vaccaro?

Imagine a futuristic world where a magic machine allows you to input a famous person's name into a little box (we'll call it a "search engine"), and it returns thousands of still images with said person's face and distinct tattoos.

Well, the future is now. Revel in it. It is truly magical times that we live in.

I must have been standing right next to you because my wife and I saw him as well! He was on our flight to Dallas then Austin for his graduation at UT. He is a big guy, but Thomas Morestead also happened to be on my flight home yesterday from Dallas and that guy has to be the largest punter in the NFL. I'm pretty sure he reserved an extra seat just for his LEG.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom