Saw Rickey and Dalton at the club today... (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As I finished my round of golf this evening I noticed Rickey Jackson, Dalton Hilliard and two of the regulars they play golf with out there were chatting it up in the parking lot after they loaded their clubs in their vehicles. I couldn't help but think that they were possibly talking about the Saints and the great season we're all enjoying. Of course it's also possible that from what I usually hear from them that they could also have been talking about who won the most skins on the course today. That subject seems to dominate their conversations.

I thought about calling out "How 'bout dem Saints?!?!" to see if I would get a rise out of them. But then I got to thinking that as former players it might eat at them a bit that their respective Saints teams didn't display quite the level of superiority in the NFL that the 2009 version is showing.

So I just gave them all a wry smile as I loaded my bag in my little RAV4, and they all waved at me seeming to sense what I was thinking. (Actually they usually do wave as I also do when we run into one another at Atchafalaya. But Rickey doesn't wave back... especially since that time I out-drove him from the #6 Gator tee box!) ;)

Anyway, it's good to see those guys these days as it reminds me just how far I have come as a Saints fan and how it seems that the best times are NOT those glory days featuring Dalton and Rickey, but that the BEST is yet to come!

:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom