Saw the Yankees get spanked by my Orioles (1 Viewer)

wamland

Sacrilicious
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I went to the game tonight and it couldn't have been a better 6th inning. Tied 1 to 1 and the Orioles went on a hitting spree kicking it up to 8 to 1 before the end of the inning. I was so glad with all the Yankees fans around me having to shut up.

38021361.jpg

BTW Steve McNair threw out the first pitch.

38021359.jpg

Wam, you guys ran off the best skipper you will ever have in Torre. He made that team good again and made the Yankees revival happen in the 90's and sustained that success for 11 long years. Steinbrenner made a huge mistake in low balling that man. When your arch rivals the Red Sox's say your stupid for doing it that kind of says it all right their man. they knew he was that good for your team

Wam is an Orioles fan 2884. Im sure he could care less who the coaches the Yanks..

Last edited:
Sorry for that, helo. sorry for that wam. Its still true about the Yankees though I suppose

No problem. I was a Torre fan and having to face them every year and being in the same division, I was glad to see him go :mwink:

Having the Yankees in our division is much like having San Fran in the saints division back in the west. Then double that with Boston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom