Say it aint so Ito. (1 Viewer)

SouthernMissSaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
The time has now come to face my draft nightmare of 18. I will always think we draft Ito Smith if Alt doesn't get him a few spots before us. Still turns my stomach to see him in those horrible colors. For four years, he's one of my top 5 players across all levels of football. Now he's with those people. I'm confused.

My question to all the LSU, and other rich powerful schools, fans is how do you handle this. I know you see former Tigers on a weekly basis lined up across the field, but I'm talking about those that held a special place all time.
Need advise.

BTW, the last time we faced a rookie rb from SoMiss, Jalen Richard broke the long run for the raiders in 16 that got them, and the refs, back in the game. We better be prepared for Ito, or it could be a repeat.

Who Dat

The time has now come to face my draft nightmare of 18. I will always think we draft Ito Smith if Alt doesn't get him a few spots before us. Still turns my stomach to see him in those horrible colors. For four years, he's one of my top 5 players across all levels of football. Now he's with those people. I'm confused.

My question to all the LSU, and other rich powerful schools, fans is how do you handle this. I know you see former Tigers on a weekly basis lined up across the field, but I'm talking about those that held a special place all time.
Need advise.

BTW, the last time we faced a rookie rb from SoMiss, Jalen Richard broke the long run for the raiders in 16 that got them, and the refs, back in the game. We better be prepared for Ito, or it could be a repeat.

Who Dat
I feel your same pain. I rooted for him at McGill HS and USM

Need advise.

Who Dat

Do depressing man. It hurt when Jalen did it back in 16. Its even worse that the team I hate most drafted him.

I'll use Debo since he's in ATL. I root hard for Debo 14 games a year. He's probably my favorite non-Saint, I don't care if he's a Falcon.

Having said that, he's dead to me 2 games a year.

I'll use Debo since he's in ATL. I root hard for Debo 14 games a year. He's probably my favorite non-Saint, I don't care if he's a Falcon.

Yeah he's a stud. Its just so hard to accept them being f-cons. LSU is one of, if not my favorite, power 5 teams. I hate seeing them drafted by alt. too. I think they get pleasure in doing it

So 14 games a year you root hard for Debo? Sorry but it seems like a very fine line between rooting hard for Debo 14 games a year and being a Falcon fan. So would you like the Falcons to win 14 games every year?

So 14 games a year you root hard for Debo? Sorry but it seems like a very fine line between rooting hard for Debo 14 games a year and being a Falcon fan. So would you like the Falcons to win 14 games every year?
You can call it what you want lol. Debo. OBJ. LF7. Guice. TM7. Patrick Peterson. Juice. Donte Jackson. Mal Adams. I cheer for all of those guys. Doesn't make my fanhood waver.

You can call it what you want lol. Debo. OBJ. LF7. Guice. TM7. Patrick Peterson. Juice. Donte Jackson. Mal Adams. I cheer for all of those guys. Doesn't make my fanhood waver.

Lol. I guess that would certainly make you a bigger fan of LSU than the Saints. To each his own. I could never reconcile cheering for anyone once they are a Falcon - matters not if they played for my alma mater. I could see rooting for players on any other NFL team for the alma mater reason BUT NOT the Falcons. And its seems even more seedy having this discussion during hate week. I guess we should just let it go. Lol

Lol. I guess that would certainly make you a bigger fan of LSU than the Saints. To each his own. I could never reconcile cheering for anyone once they are a Falcon - matters not if they played for my alma mater. I could see rooting for players on any other NFL team for the alma mater reason BUT NOT the Falcons. And its seems even more seedy having this discussion during hate week. I guess we should just let it go. Lol
I would say my allegiance to both is about the same, although I tend to lean NO.

However, most of these guys are from Louisiana, and NO, and I will always hope for those guys to succeed, for more than just football. My pride in my state trumps my hate for the Falcons. Debo doesn't just play for the Falcons, he plays for his entire family here in Louisiana.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom