Say it isnā€™t so! Hall sues Oates (3 Viewers)

I guess Hall got so P'Oed at just how rich and wealthy Oates had become, so fighting him wouldnā€™t manner anyway, but still, he had clearly gone too far and he canā€™t be allowed to rely on another old manā€™s money.
I'm sorry. What the heck are you talking about?

"Back in the day i was what was known as a 'Hall-raiser'- i followed Hall & Oates around the country one summer."
I'll never forget the story of one of my aunt's calling us from jail in Houston for sneaking on Al B. Sure's tour bus - in NEW ORLEANS. Those forkers drove 6 hours before realizing, "Hey, who the fork are you?"

:biglol:

I'll never forget the story of one of my aunt's calling us from jail in Houston for sneaking on Al B. Sure's tour bus - in NEW ORLEANS. Those forkers drove 6 hours before realizing, "Hey, who the fork are you?"

:biglol:

I remember my cousin being really into Al B Sure for a hot minute and making me go to Wherehouse Records with her so she could buy the ā€Cassingle ā€œ of Night & Day.. but at least she never snuck onto his tour bus, thatā€™s wild .

my wish in life is to have a Trust to sue someone else's Trust. That's when you know you've made it.
Hall and his trust, The Daryl Hall Revocable Trust, sued Oates, as well as his individual trust, The John W. Oates TISA Trust and its co-trustees, in the Nashville Chancery Court on Nov. 16.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom