Saying goodbye. (2 Viewers)

Well shirt.

I admire your attitude - blessings to you and your family during this tough time.

I caught this post very. I am sorry indeed to hear about the conditions. Prayers for you and family indeed!

Don't you dare quit on me (or the SR).. you have much more to do with life bra' .. your too young for the "exit stage left".. now, get back behind the wheel and keep driving!.. keep the foot on the gas and your eyes out the windshield.. no rear-view mirrors son, don't look back!.. KEEP DRIVING!.. don't listen to no one else, just you.. NOTHING else matters!

NW.

Hey guys and gals. Most of you have been like a second family to me since I landed here 22 years ago. I am not trying to be drama filled or draw attention to myself. It’s just that I’ve seen friends here pass away and we wouldn’t have known if not for a friend or family member getting on here to tell us. I am dying and the docs can’t figure out what it is. I’m tested out and now just apathetic and ready for it. Tired. This place is almost the last and only joy and reprieve I get from my sickness. As I won’t have anyone to log in and tell y’all when I go, I want to tell you myself preemptively. I love you guys and gals, and our Saints. I won’t be the first Who Dat to go nor the last, and I’ve had a good run. Not looking for pity, just truly saying goodbye for when it happens. You’ll know when I don’t show up anymore. Love to you all. Thanks for the laughs, camaraderie, in some cases real life friendships...and all of the awesome Saints talk and on the EE for all the fun and off the wall stuff.

Last edited:
Don't you dare quit on me (or the SR).. you have much more to do with life bra' .. your too young for the "exit stage left".. now, get back behind the wheel and keep driving!.. keep the foot on the gas and your eyes out the windshield.. no rear-view mirrors son, don't look back!.. KEEP DRIVING!.. don't listen to no one else, just you.. NOTHING else matters!

NW.

Thanks NW, I’m trying to hang in there!

Hump
I haven’t been in EE in forever but pop on to see this. Don’t know you much but enjoyed your perspective. As everyone has covered already, you’ve been valued and appreciated here and will be sorely missed. Hope there’s a trophy in the end for you. If not you got to live through a Matty Ice smack down and that’s almost as good.
Take Care
Will

Hump,
I don't really post much or really know of you, but my man of over 22 years is NWSaint. I didn't even know he ever came to the EE board. Just the fact that he knows you tells me that you were around before Saints Report was Saints Report! Keep fighting man! Let's Geaux Saints! Who Dat! I at least hope you fight to hold on long enough for our Saints to win another Lombardi! WHO DAT!

Hump,
I don't really post much or really know of you, but my man of over 22 years is NWSaint. I didn't even know he ever came to the EE board. Just the fact that he knows you tells me that you were around before Saints Report was Saints Report! Keep fighting man! Let's Geaux Saints! Who Dat! I at least hope you fight to hold on long enough for our Saints to win another Lombardi! WHO DAT!

Thanks Saintgirly, very much. I’m trying and hopeful! And yes ma’am, I am very familiar with NW over the years and I’ve been here since the beginning which preceded SR.
Hope you and NW have a great Christmas and Geaux Saints! BB&G till I’m dead and cold!
Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom