Saying goodbye. (1 Viewer)

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Hey guys and gals. Most of you have been like a second family to me since I landed here 22 years ago. I am not trying to be drama filled or draw attention to myself. It’s just that I’ve seen friends here pass away and we wouldn’t have known if not for a friend or family member getting on here to tell us. I am dying and the docs can’t figure out what it is. I’m tested out and now just apathetic and ready for it. Tired. This place is almost the last and only joy and reprieve I get from my sickness. As I won’t have anyone to log in and tell y’all when I go, I want to tell you myself preemptively. I love you guys and gals, and our Saints. I won’t be the first Who Dat to go nor the last, and I’ve had a good run. Not looking for pity, just truly saying goodbye for when it happens. You’ll know when I don’t show up anymore. Love to you all. Thanks for the laughs, camaraderie, in some cases real life friendships...and all of the awesome Saints talk and on the EE for all the fun and off the wall stuff.

OP
OP
Humperdoo

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

saintmdterps

I hear music, daylight disc.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
"There is no hell but that which lie in a man's head, there is no heaven but that in his heart"

Like most people, I've been through hell and experienced heaven here on earth. As to what lies beyond, I'll remain an agnostic and leave it at this; each and every damn one of us is going to find out, so let us make our peace in the best way we can with that fact :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Humperdoo

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
sorry hump, couldnt resist the urge
No worries. 🙃
"There is no hell but that which lie in a man's head, there is no heaven but that in his heart"

Like most people, I've been through hell and experienced heaven here on earth. As to what lies beyond, I'll remain an agnostic and leave it at this; each and every damn one of us is going to find out, so let us make our peace in the best way we can with that fact :)
Very eloquently stated.

SaintsBrazil

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
But I confess this to you, that I worship the God of our ancestors according to the Way (which they call a sect), believing everything that is according to the law and that is written in the prophets.

I have a hope in God (a hope that these men themselves accept too) that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

This is the reason I do my best to always have a clear conscience toward God and toward people.

Acts 24:16-18

Thought I'd share my devotional reading this morning. God bless you Humperdoo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom