Saying goodbye. (3 Viewers)

Update peeps! Docs say I’m doing amazingly well, outlook much brighter now! So very thankful. Lesions are stable for now and I’m in low daily pain as the meds are helping curb. I’m riding with my father today, beautiful day with the wind on my face. Makes me so thankful I did not succeed in my suicide attempt last year. While at rock bottom, wracked with physical pain that brought me so far down I wanted to not hurt so bad I stabbed myself in the heart, and cut my own throat. Almost bled out otw to the hospital but they saved me and I’m beyond grateful. This amazing day sun shining down on me and wind blowing in my face, a face that was almost gone. So so thankful.

Thank you to all in my SR family that had encouraging words and or an ear to lend. Means the world. Hope you’re all smiling today with the sun shining on you and the wind gently caressing you.

hell to the yeah!

Update peeps! Docs say I’m doing amazingly well, outlook much brighter now! So very thankful. Lesions are stable for now and I’m in low daily pain as the meds are helping curb. I’m riding with my father today, beautiful day with the wind on my face. Makes me so thankful I did not succeed in my suicide attempt last year. While at rock bottom, wracked with physical pain that brought me so far down I wanted to not hurt so bad I stabbed myself in the heart, and cut my own throat. Almost bled out otw to the hospital but they saved me and I’m beyond grateful. This amazing day sun shining down on me and wind blowing in my face, a face that was almost gone. So so thankful.

Thank you to all in my SR family that had encouraging words and or an ear to lend. Means the world. Hope you’re all smiling today with the sun shining on you and the wind gently caressing you.
I've followed this thread for a while, but not said anything, mostly because I didn't know what to say. But reading this post just now, made my day! Glad to hear (see?) that you are having some good times! Wishing you all the best going forward!

keep it up Hump!

I've followed this thread for a while, but not said anything, mostly because I didn't know what to say. But reading this post just now, made my day! Glad to hear (see?) that you are having some good times! Wishing you all the best going forward!

TY very much Rob!

It is great news to hear your physical condition is improved, but even more so it is AWESOME to hear your mental/emotional state is improved!!!
I feel the same! Thankful for every day with low pain. Physical agony has a way of bringing one down.
Glad to hear things are looking up, my friend!

Hell, at this rate, you may outlive us all.

Ty Taurus. Not worried about the quantity so much as the quality. Of which mine has improved exponentially of late. Blessed.

That's wonderful news and I couldn't be happier for you!! Yes, enjoy every day of feeling better. God bless you, Humperdoo. ????

That’s fantastic news Hump

So glad to hear that your feeling better and enjoying life

Like they say, ‘it’s always darkest before dawn’

I hope you have plenty of bright sunny days ahead of you

That's wonderful news and I couldn't be happier for you!! Yes, enjoy every day of feeling better. God bless you, Humperdoo. ????

Ty much ma’am. ❤️ And I have been and intend to keep on. Been bed ridden so this day out is exceptionally awesome! Lol And God bless you too!

That’s fantastic news Hump

So glad to hear that your feeling better and enjoying life

Like they say, ‘it’s always darkest before dawn’

I hope you have plenty of bright sunny days ahead of you

Ty very much Optimus! Same wishes for you and I love that quote and wholeheartedly agree with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom