Saying goodbye. (1 Viewer)

Damn, Josh - that's heavy news.

I'm kind of at a loss on what to say, other than I've enjoyed your posts and can tell you have a great heart.

You'll be missed around these parts.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff,
I’ve always loved your posts. And your avatar ‘had me at hello’. Lol.

Joshua

My heart goes out to you. I don't know you other than your post and what others on this thread have said about you. Just know that you will be missed. Godspeed brother.

My heart goes out to you. I don't know you other than your post and what others on this thread have said about you. Just know that you will be missed. Godspeed brother.

Thanks much NOlove. To you as well.

Hi Hump, I lurk here more now than I post, but I've always enjoyed your humorous approach to things. I missed your posts in the PBD, because you were one of those rare folks that could lend your thoughts, but then actually entertain the perspective of others. You've always been respectful and I think all of humanity could do with a piece of your humble pie.

I can never be in your place, but I've experienced pain beyond what my body could tolerate and I now no longer fear pain or death. I only fear that I may not be able to provide for those that I currently do. Death is one of the most natural things and this post reminds us of how unique life is. Take comfort that humanity will persist, we will thrive, and YOU are a part of that amazing history. I hope that one day my sons will carry your level of humility.

Promise me this brother; when the Boatman comes, you slap that mother lover in the face and step aboard on your own terms. ?

-Mike

Last edited:
Man, I never met you and this is a kick to the gut. I understand that we’re not here forever, but it’s always tough for me to know or know of anyone dealing with a terminal illness.
Praying for your comfort and I always hold out for miracles.

Last edited:
Thanks Mike. When you have posted I’ve enjoyed. I hope your pain goes away and you’ll now be in my prayers. Your post is spot on about life and for you I’ll handle the boatman like this, brother:

Joshua
@BigFrosty

Man, I never met you and this is a kick to the gut. I understand that we’re not here forever, but it’s always tough to for me to know of know of anyone dealing with a terminal illness.
Praying for your comfort and I always hold out for miracles.

Thanks Paul. I’ve had so many miracles in my life I want some others to get some now, I’ve been so blessed.

Your acceptance is admiral, I have seen you here as long as I have been around and enjoy your post. I hope for less pain you have to endure and blessings for you.

TY Brock. I’ve enjoyed your posts as well.

Humper-doodoo, I admire your bravery and attitude towards your health issues. I don't think I would've handled any of it nearly as well. You're an inspiration, don't forget that. I'm Catholic and if you don't mind I'd like to include you in my daily Divine Mercy prayer. It's the least I can do. I've always enjoyed your posts even when your account name was......hmmmmm......damn I forgot. :) If you see my friend Nate(Bulldawg), tell him George said Who Dat, and in small caps, "hail state". He'll know what it means. :)

BTW, I don't look forward to not seeing you around. :cry:

I've always enjoyed reading your posts and I've always enjoyed the way you came across.

You have nothing but my utmost respect and my thoughts are with you.

Humper-doodoo, I admire your bravery and attitude towards your health issues. I don't think I would've handled any of it nearly as well. You're an inspiration, don't forget that. I'm Catholic and if you don't mind I'd like to include you in my daily Divine Mercy prayer. It's the least I can do. I've always enjoyed your posts even when your account name was......hmmmmm......damn I forgot. :) If you see my friend Nate(Bulldawg), tell him George said Who Dat, and in small caps, "hail state". He'll know what it means. :)

BTW, I don't look forward to not seeing you around. :cry:

Thank you George. I was first whodatfalife1 (Iron Era) then for a looong time Whodat25.

I will most definitely tell Nate as I miss him too. And I appreciate all prayers I can get. I’ve had many since going down. Thankful for them all.
Who Dat brother.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom