Saying goodbye. (2 Viewers)

Next Hanal Pixan ( the Mayan Day of the Dead ) I'll make an altar in your honor.
I hope you like sweet bread, hot chocolate, and tamales. And if you don't, tough... that's what I am putting on the altar.

hump-hanalpixan.jpg

Seriously, though, much love, brother.

Next Hanal Pixan ( the Mayan Day of the Dead ) I'll make an altar in your honor.
I hope you like sweet bread, hot chocolate, and tamales.

hump-hanalpixan.jpg

Seriously, though, much love, brother.

I am familiar with the day of the dead. Please do, gonna miss you Shock. You’re a card.
Thanks for the kind words too. Who Dat brother.
And I love sweet bread and hot chocolate and tamales.

I don't have the words other than you will be missed around here. Your posts always stood out to me even if I didn't happen to agree with your point of view on a topic. I hope that you find peace soon.

I don't have the words other than you will be missed around here. Your posts always stood out to me even if I didn't happen to agree with your point of view on a topic. I hope that you find peace soon.

Thanks Geaux. And that’s what makes
It so wonderful to me, trying to see all angles and broaden horizons. Always loved that.
Also always loved your Avatar.

You have managed to make your mark on our small community. You'll be missed. Thank you for letting us know what you're going through.

As you know, every so often somebody posts a "whatever happened to" thread where we ask about the people we miss. You'll be in those threads. You'll be missed.

You have managed to make your mark on our small community. You'll be missed. Thank you for letting us know what you're going through.

As you know, every so often somebody posts a "whatever happened to" thread where we ask about the people we miss. You'll be in those threads. You'll be missed.

Thanks Eeyore, you’ve been one of my faves over the years.
And yes, that’s what I was hoping to avoid as I’ll just be gone one day and didn’t want any to wonder. Y’all will be missed much.

Don't personally know you but have enjoyed reading your posts here over the years. Absolutely hate to hear this news . My thoughts are with you.

Humperdoo, your posts have always displayed your patience and goodwill. Thank you for being a part of this community. I will miss your contributions and will try harder to treat others the way I want to be treated and love others. We need your attitude more than ever. Thank you.

Humperdoo, your posts have always displayed your patience and goodwill. Thank you for being a part of this community. I will miss your contributions and will try harder to treat others the way I want to be treated and love others. We need your attitude more than ever. Thank you.

Ty very much for the kind words Maxp.
And agreed the world truly needs more love, patience and tolerance of others that we may not agree with. Now more than ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom