Saying goodbye. (3 Viewers)

Damn. I think for once I'm at a loss for words. I think every one else summed it up. You will be greatly missed humper.

Thanks Bob. Man I so wish I could have had some beers with you. I imagine you as Ron White. And I love Ron White.

Man it's pretty dusty in this thread...

I always enjoy your posts and your willingness, or egotistical need, to let us into your struggle. I've always felt a kinship with you as I try to live very similar to the way you do. Live big, love big! Keep an open mind and understand there could always be more than one valid point of view in every situation. Understanding comes from acknowledging and talking about how we are similar and not yelling about how we are different. Your voice of reason will be missed when it's gone. However, I'm sure you will appreciate that you have touched the lives of so many. We are all better off for having known you and that's about all we can ask out of this life. I know peace will come for you and we will all be sad when it does. God-speed, my friend.

Bo

That is a beautiful and so true post (about being able to talk, and listen.) Beautiful.

And I weighed sharing as it does come across as egotistical and narcissistic but it is definitely not my intent. I’ve become very lonely since going down starting last May when I started sharing personal details. This has always been a family to me and now the only one I have left. Just lonely. And truly wanting to say goodbye as I know it’s coming and I have no other Saints fans in my life to log in and tell ya for me.
Man you worded that about how to see the world so eloquently. Plagiarism is the highest forms of flattery and I’m stealing that.
Thank you for the very kind words and it’s reciprocated brother.

Joshua

Last edited:
This.

Your thoughts have helped. You've made the world better by your presence.

Thank you

Ty Taurus. Another poster I’ve loved over the years and wish I could have met. Ty for the kind words.

Wow man. I can't really think of anything to say that hasn't already been said. God will welcome you and you will know all the secrets of the universe. Every question you've ever had will be answered. Take solace in knowing that your time here mattered. Your existence mattered.

TY Maniac. I’m at peace and just hanging for that Lombardi I hope.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the laugh, Slow. Another of my favorites to follow over the years.

Humperdoo, I have always enjoyed reading you posts and your perspective on things, whether Saints related or not. I too think it is fortunate that we all have had such a good platform in Saintsreport, where we have had the opportunity to bond over topics, disagree on others, laugh, cry, and hopefully become more enlightened in general.

I feel that it is because of people like you, and through your contributions, that have made Saintsreport such an awesome place and experience, for myself and others, and I want to thank you for that from the bottom of my heart. You will always be remembered!

Peace be with you,
-LS

SR is amazing isn’t it? Literally a family over the years. So thankful for this place, and for all of you. Ty much for the kinds words LS.

taking you all back to HS english class

Holy Sonnets: Death, be not proud
BY JOHN DONNE
Death, be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so;
For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow
Die not, poor Death, nor yet canst thou kill me.
From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be,
Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow,
And soonest our best men with thee do go,
Rest of their bones, and soul's delivery.
Thou art slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men,
And dost with poison, war, and sickness dwell,
And poppy or charms can make us sleep as well
And better than thy stroke; why swell'st thou then?
One short sleep past, we wake eternally
And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die.

Another good day as I do not recall that one and love it. Learned something today which automatically makes it a win!
Ty for sharing Guido.

I couldn't say it any better.
May God be with you at all times.
Praying for you as this is being posted.

Good luck and thanks for choosing to be with us on SR.

Ty Swampy. And thank y’all for being with me. Who Dat.

@Humperdoo I knew it would always be a fun read any time you posted. Though you and I have not had any major interaction, I've always loved to see your contributions to this community.

You've already displayed the courageousness I would encourage you to have. Bravely taking the next steps says quite a bit about you. Just know that I, and others, love you.

Thank you for the kind words Bleu. We haven’t interacted but I have never missed any of your threads. I admire you much.

too early to mention that $20 you owe me ?

you've achieved peace and acceptance sir, in a way it's a gift.

Do you Venmo, Dan?
Thanks man, have always appreciated your takes even when you busted my butt when I first got sick last year. Much respect to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom