Saying goodbye. (2 Viewers)

Do you believe life ends at death and that's it or do you believe in some form of afterlife?

I personally believe there is something after. I was raised southern Baptist but grew away from the Church, however I never lost my personal faith. Idk what exactly it will be, but I have faith.

This has been difficult to read, Josh, and I’ve got more to get through. We should all hope to be able to stare down our own death with the peace, kindness, and good humor you are able to show. It’s fair to say you’ve made a lot of friends here, and it’s a privilege to be in that group. I hope the time you have left brings with it the love you deserve, as is evident here. All the best, friend.

I personally believe there is something after. I was raised southern Baptist but grew away from the Church, however I never lost my personal faith. Idk what exactly it will be, but I have faith.

That's kind of where I am. My parents never pushed religion on me and my siblings. We were raised to treat people with respect and be kind and it'll be reciprocated. I did, however, attend church with my grandma but I too grew away from it. I think there is definitely something after life though. I look as our lives as huge balls of energy. Once we die, that energy continues. Idk, maybe we'll just be this energy floating about? ?‍♀️

Last edited:
giphy.gif

That's me ^^^^^^^

Wanted to post yesterday, but I cried all the way through this thread and could not even see to type.

Sometimes the mystery of life just sucks, big time.

It has been well said in this thread that you have led a stellar life. We all know that when you are up there with the angels, you will be looking out for and laughing with your SR Fam.

One caution about Hospice. My best friend recently used Hospice. They brought her:
---30 Fentanyl Patches
---4 boxes of Morphine
---some anti-anxiety ointment stuff
---and 2 other drugs that I forgot the name of
It was enough drugs for the 7th Atlantic Fleet. Ergo.....only take the drugs if and when you want them!

God speed.....you are an outstanding human being, kind and always high class.

Thanks so much for sharing such intimate info with us. SR will have a real void without your humor and intelligence. But, we know you will be posting from above and letting God know that the Saints need to keep marching in to victory. (and that the refs need a new brain.)

Praying for a miracle! Who Dat!!!

That's kind of where I am. My parents never pushed religion on me and my siblings. We were raised to treat people with respect and be kind and it'll be reciprocated. I did, however, attend church with my grandma but I too grew away from it. I think there is definitely something afterlife though. I look as our lives as huge balls of energy. Once we die, that energy continues. Idk, maybe we'll just be this energy floating about? ?‍♀️

Mirror of my upbringing. Idk, I’ve often wondered that since I had no feeling before I was born, would it be a big sleep? No memory.
Intriguing as heck always has been, and silver lining I’ll find out soon. ?

This has been difficult to read, Josh, and I’ve got more to get through. We should all hope to be able to stare down our own death with the peace, kindness, and good humor you are able to show. It’s fair to say you’ve made a lot of friends here, and it’s a privilege to be in that group. I hope the time you have left brings with it the love you deserve, as is evident here. All the best, friend.

David there isn’t a person here I hold in higher esteem. I so admire you. You’re always in my prayers with your health as well. Thank you for those words they mean a whole lot. Ty very much. Much love to you brother.

I got no words, just a bunch of blessings and a ton well wishes for you, my bro. Now, lets go win this damn Super Bowl for Drew, the fans, the city, and for HUMP!!!

Thanks Joodas. I want it so bad for Drew. He’s an amazing man. I’m hanging on for the Lombardi!

That's me ^^^^^^^

Wanted to post yesterday, but I cried all the way through this thread and could not even see to type.

Sometimes the mystery of life just sucks, big time.

It has been well said in this thread that you have led a stellar life. We all know that when you are up there with the angels, you will be looking out for and laughing with your SR Fam.

One caution about Hospice. My best friend recently used Hospice. They brought her:
---30 Fentanyl Patches
---4 boxes of Morphine
---some anti-anxiety ointment stuff
---and 2 other drugs that I forgot the name of
It was enough drugs for the 7th Atlantic Fleet. Ergo.....only take the drugs if and when you want them!

God speed.....you are an outstanding human being, kind and always high class.

Thanks so much for sharing such intimate info with us. SR will have a real void without your humor and intelligence. But, we know you will be posting from above and letting God know that the Saints need to keep marching in to victory. (and that the refs need a new brain.)

Praying for a miracle! Who Dat!!!

Thank you so much Luv. Feelings mutual brother. I’m at peace it’s all good! Let’s win this Lombardi!
On Hospice I’ve heard those stories too and believe them....when healthy I wouldn’t even take Tylenol....I’m hurting so bad now physically that when and if the Hospice time comes I’ll be BEGGING to go to sleep. ?

Much much love to you my Luv. Ty very much for the kind words. And I feel the same about how you’ve carried yourself here as well. One of my faves.

Joshua

Mirror of my upbringing. Idk, I’ve often wondered that since I had no feeling before I was born, would it be a big sleep? No memory.
Intriguing as heck always has been, and silver lining I’ll find out soon. ?

My dad used to scare us when we coming up with this thought. He'd tell us, "You know dying is like being put under anesthesia and never waking up. You just simply lose consciousness and sleep forever." Needless to say, I used to be afraid of anesthesia. :covri: Now, that actually doesn't sound bad at all.

My dad used to scare us when we coming up with this thought. He'd tell us, "You know dying is like being put under anesthesia and never waking up. You just simply lose consciousness and sleep forever." Needless to say, I used to be afraid of anesthesia. :covri: Now, that actually doesn't sound bad at all.

Lol. That wasn’t nice of him.
In my current state half of me longs for it KG.

all the way in my feels
if you have not seen Harold & Maude please do so before clicking
those who have seen it, this is my feels atm

I didn’t follow the rules. Haven’t seen the film. Going to now, ty for that Guido, I love cinema and am gonna watch that tonight now that my interest is piqued.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom