Saying goodbye. (6 Viewers)

I'd just like to say how admirable you are. What bravery you present to acknowledge and face what is inevitable for all of us. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering and wish you comfort and peace in this very difficult time.
That all being said, along with all the other well wishes to you, as well as the fact that we do not know each other I'd like to say that there are really no "Good Byes", only "Till We Meet Again."
Peace and Comfort through your journey.

Sharing my two songs that I’ll have played when I’m on my way, then I’ll shut up, and get back to laughter and concentrating on our boys lifting the Lombardi. I have very eclectic tastes as I’m tri-polar...? these two songs have always brought me tremendous peace. I love all of y’all....

Edit: 3.
This one is the PERFECT song for the journey imo. Loved since was a child.
Fun fact: The lead singer is in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the largest vocal range.

Last edited:
I'd just like to say how admirable you are. What bravery you present to acknowledge and face what is inevitable for all of us. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering and wish you comfort and peace in this very difficult time.
That all being said, along with all the other well wishes to you, as well as the fact that we do not know each other I'd like to say that there are really no "Good Byes", only "Till We Meet Again."
Peace and Comfort through your journey.

Thank you very much saint fan. We may have the anonymity of the screens between us but y’all are family to me. Ty much.

Joshua

Cannot phantom the thought of what is going through your mind and heart. But I can only pray that when the time comes for you to meet Saint Peter, he knows that you are one the biggest Saints fans there is.

Cannot phantom the thought of what is going through your mind and heart. But I can only pray that when the time comes for you to meet Saint Peter, he knows that you are one the biggest Saints fans there is.

Thanks Super. Mind is a tad scared but also interest piqued as it will be something new. I’ve always been terribly inquisitive and always looking to see all angles of everything...so this will be new. My heart is at peace and yes sir I am as die hard as they come for our Saints.

hump what is your expectancy? How much longer do you think we will get to hear from you?

hump what is your expectancy? How much longer do you think we will get to hear from you?

Could be six months. Depends on how fast the lesions spread on my brain Keith.
And without too much detail, my plumbing doesn’t work anymore...many things shutting down. Nutrients not being absorbed etc.....

Could be six months. Depends on how fast the lesions spread on my brain Keith.
And without too much detail, my plumbing doesn’t work anymore...many things shutting down. Nutrients not being absorbed etc.....

Do the doctors know what is causing the damage to your body? I know you mentioned you were tapped out from testing. Does that mean they don't have a clue what it is? I wonder if maybe there are experimental treatments out there. Sometimes hospitals will ask people who may be terminally ill to try new treatments.

Just throwing that out there. Hang in there brother.

Do the doctors know what is causing the damage to your body? I know you mentioned you were tapped out from testing. Does that mean they don't have a clue what it is? I wonder if maybe there are experimental treatments out there. Sometimes hospitals will ask people who may be terminally ill to try new treatments.

Just throwing that out there. Hang in there brother.

Correct. They think one of two things is going on in my head, Progressive MS, or Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. CJD can only be confirmed via autopsy. It’s a Prion disease. Instead of being ‘normal’ they fold over on themselves. It’s ? percent fatal. They don’t know why my spine is deteriorating (I personally think it’s nutrient deficiency as this is how this all started) and some type of Cancer they suspect but can’t pinpoint. Make sense that can’t be found as they struggled to find my Dad’s Cancer for many months and even then told us to say goodbye to him. By the time they found it he was barely clinging to life. Proud and thankful to say 6 years later he’s still here a walking miracle. Oh they also suspect EOD. Whatever it is it’s broken my spirit and I’m at peace now, for months I tried like crazy. I will do brother. Ty.

Last edited:
I kinda suck at things like this. I’m happy you’ve been spending your days with us an the SR family will be diminished when you gone. My best hopes and prayers for you and your family. I can honestly say you’ll be missed around here.

I kinda suck at things like this. I’m happy you’ve been spending your days with us an the SR family will be diminished when you gone. My best hopes and prayers for you and your family. I can honestly say you’ll be missed around here.

Thank you Rickboy. Have enjoyed your posts over all these years. And it’s all good, gonna hang on until we lift that Lombardi!

Praying for you to find comfort and peace. I dont really know how to portray my feelings when I read things like this. My first reaction is to pray for a miracle and tell you not to give up, but I am not in your shows, perspective is everything. I will be thinking of you. Have you considered talking on the phone with someone on this board so that when your time does come we will ha e someone to let us know? Are you sleeping at all? And lastly is there anything that I can do? That last sentence sounds stupid but I can offer my time. I live in Wisconsin but I would be willing to send you my number if you just need someone to listen or talk. Again while we dont know each other, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Just reading this as I've been MIA for a few days.....so sorry to hear this. What words can I say? Just speechless.

While I do not know you personally, I've been on the EE forever, so I've read a lot of your postings. You always had a great demeanor & character to your thoughts.... I pray that your journey takes you where you need to go without much suffering. Godspeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom