Saying goodbye. (1 Viewer)

If you wanted to try and switch, you should do so gradually. Rapid change could had unwanted side effects. Work with your MD or neurologist if you wanted to switch. Not everybody is better off with Lyrica. Plenty are better with gabapentin and have to switch back.

Yeah gabapentin didnt do anything for me but everyone is different. From what I understand, you would need to take a handful to get 'high' off it
If it is working, then switching doesnt make sense but still talk to your doctor about it.
I just dont seem to get 'high' on meds. I take 60mg of percocet before bed but dont feel a thing although it does reduce my pain

Yeah gabapentin didnt do anything for me but everyone is different. From what I understand, you would need to take a handful to get 'high' off it
If it is working, then switching doesnt make sense but still talk to your doctor about it.
I just dont seem to get 'high' on meds. I take 60mg of percocet before bed but dont feel a thing although it does reduce my pain

It’s working for my pain. So thankful. It doesn’t make me high. The only one I’m on that makes me feel calm or chill is my Xanax they put me on as I get super stressed the more vision I lose.

"There is no hell but that which lie in a man's head, there is no heaven but that in his heart"

Like most people, I've been through hell and experienced heaven here on earth. As to what lies beyond, I'll remain an agnostic and leave it at this; each and every damn one of us is going to find out, so let us make our peace in the best way we can with that fact :)

Last edited:
sorry hump, couldnt resist the urge
No worries. ?
"There is no hell but that which lie in a man's head, there is no heaven but that in his heart"

Like most people, I've been through hell and experienced heaven here on earth. As to what lies beyond, I'll remain an agnostic and leave it at this; each and every damn one of us is going to find out, so let us make our peace in the best way we can with that fact :)
Very eloquently stated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom