Saying goodbye. (2 Viewers)

But I confess this to you, that I worship the God of our ancestors according to the Way (which they call a sect), believing everything that is according to the law and that is written in the prophets.

I have a hope in God (a hope that these men themselves accept too) that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

This is the reason I do my best to always have a clear conscience toward God and toward people.

Acts 24:16-18

Thought I'd share my devotional reading this morning. God bless you Humperdoo

I can't remember if I posted earlier in this thread, but just reiterating that I've always enjoyed your contributions and am thinking of you. Take care of yourself mate!

Thanks Poison, the feeling is mutual. I hope you are well also.

Lol. So you’re saying there’s a chance? Reading so much about this halftime show I am beginning to wonder what I missed.

You missed a lot of rump shaking and a tongue lashing. And Shakira playing drums. Other than that, you didn't miss much.

The rump shaking doe. ?

Update peeps! Docs say I’m doing amazingly well, outlook much brighter now! So very thankful. Lesions are stable for now and I’m in low daily pain as the meds are helping curb. I’m riding with my father today, beautiful day with the wind on my face. Makes me so thankful I did not succeed in my suicide attempt last year. While at rock bottom, wracked with physical pain that brought me so far down I wanted to not hurt so bad I stabbed myself in the heart, and cut my own throat. Almost bled out otw to the hospital but they saved me and I’m beyond grateful. This amazing day sun shining down on me and wind blowing in my face, a face that was almost gone. So so thankful.

Thank you to all in my SR family that had encouraging words and or an ear to lend. Means the world. Hope you’re all smiling today with the sun shining on you and the wind gently caressing you.

Update peeps! Docs say I’m doing amazingly well, outlook much brighter now! So very thankful. Lesions are stable for now and I’m in low daily pain as the meds are helping curb. I’m riding with my father today, beautiful day with the wind on my face. Makes me so thankful I did not succeed in my suicide attempt last year while at rock bottom wracked with physical pain that brought me so far down I wanted to not hurt so bad I stabbed myself in the heart, and cut my own throat. Almost bled out otw to the hospital but they saved me and I’m beyond grateful. This amazing day sun shining down on me and wind blowing in my face, a face that was almost gone. So so thankful.

Thank you to all in my SR family that had encouraging words and or an ear to lend. Means the world. Hope you’re all smiling today with the sun shining on you and the wind gently caressing you.
That is most excellent news!! I look forward to many more good updates in the future. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom