SBNation Asks: Who is the Best Player From the 2016 Draft? (1 Viewer)

1. Dak Prescott (135th overall)
2. Carson Wentz (second overall)

3. Jared Goff (first overall)
4. Michael Thomas, WR, Saints (47th overall)
5. Ezekiel Elliot, RB, Cowboys (fourth overall)
6. Jalen Ramsey, CB, Jaguars (fifth overall)
7. Tyreek Hill, WR, Chiefs (165th overall)
8. Joey Bos, DE, Chargers (third overall)
9. Yannick Ngakoue, DE, Jaguars (69th overall)
10. Joe Thuney, OG, Patriots (78th overall)
The list looks alright although I'd rearrange it. And probably leave Jalen Ramsey off. He's a good player but his attitude is so bad that I wouldn't want him on my team. And Dak Prescott has no business being number one overall. Sorry about the formatting. All I did was copy and paste. (Just tried fixing it again, if it didn't work, oh well.)

My first reaction was Dak? But the comparison comes out pretty strong for him (among the QBs that is).

The list looks alright although I'd rearrange it. And probably leave Jalen Ramsey off. He's a good player but his attitude is so bad that I wouldn't want him on my team. And Dak Prescott has no business being number one overall. Sorry about the formatting. All I did was copy and paste. (Just tried fixing it again, if it didn't work, oh well.)
Not that I agree, but I thought they made a competitive argument for Dak being number 1. Who would you put there?

Not that I agree, but I thought they made a competitive argument for Dak being number 1. Who would you put there?
I guess I agree that Dak has been the most consistent out of the QB's and that position gets you the #1 spot, so they're right. But, collectively, I'd say Michael Thomas or Ezekiel Elliott have had bigger impacts on their teams than Dak did with Dallas (and we know Elliott could do it with anyone handing him the ball).

They did make a good argument for him and the whole thing was done really well, IMO.

I hope the Cowboys look at it that way and extend Dak for a lot more than the 32 mil per year Wentz got.

I guess I agree that Dak has been the most consistent out of the QB's and that position gets you the #1 spot, so they're right. But, collectively, I'd say Michael Thomas or Ezekiel Elliott have had bigger impacts on their teams than Dak did with Dallas (and we know Elliott could do it with anyone handing him the ball).

They did make a good argument for him and the whole thing was done really well, IMO.
@Saint Greg what is he Clown for?

Zeke should be no.1 followed by Dak, Goff, MT13 etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom