Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Freddie T

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • Coach Payton's playcalling

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
I approve this thread and vote for Drew Brees' costly redzone INT's (in addtion to the one that sent most of the crowd home) and the defense's inability to stop the big play. I thought the d-line played really well.

Between Brees' 3 interceptions and the horrible DB's take your pick.

Do we have safeties on this team?

I voted for Brees. Despite the fact that he had the 6th best passing day in the history of the league, he threw 3 picks, 2 of which should have been touchdowns and the other one was. That's a swing of at least 13 points (2 FG's at least) and as much as 28 (7, 7, 7, -7) and we win. Again.

I hate to sound like lame fans from other teams, but the Saints defeat themselves regularly (think Pittsburgh, Baltimore and yesterday).

We can, and do, move the ball at will though. Perhaps Fantasy Points are building up for lucky FFL owners with Saints players.

:shrug:

TPS

The New Orleans Saints. Nobody played good, except maybe Bush and MM.

It's still a team game and you can't single one person out. Heck, put part of it on the fans also. I don't think it was as loud in the dome as in previous games.

It's still a team game and you can't single one person out. Heck, put part of it on the fans also. I don't think it was as loud in the dome as in previous games.

CBS had their little decibel thingy out there...
it was CONSTANTLY over 100db...

NO QUESTION

Freddie T

I would have said that same thing but after further review, atleast one of the deep balls were the Safety's responsiblity.

Drew has turned this franchise around and he makes us a tough team to beat every week but, he had a bad game.

My vote is:

Drew
Bulloks

I personally blame all the Media who picked us to win this week. The Media clearly hates the Saints and everything about them. All the Media wants is for the Saints to lose. So it's pretty obvious Joe Theisman and friends picked the Saints to beat the Bengals knowing their picks would jinx the Saints. Theisman and friends, you're on NOTICE!

And for all the Media that didn't pick the Saints to win this weekend, you're on NOTICE too! Your biased love for everything non-Saints is just disgusting. We pretty much have documented proof you picking the Bengals to win, directly effected the Saints play, in turn causing the Saints to lose.

So from now on, no more Saints predictions from any Media. You hear that Thiesman and Salsbury?!?!

yeah...it was the fans fault....:dunno:

I don't think I said it was the fans fault. I merely stated that it was not as loud as in previous games. The fans don't cover Chad Johnson, drop passes or throw interceptions in the redzone, but they can play a part in the game. Yesterday, even when the game was still close, the dome was not as loud as in previous games.

I don't think I said it was the fans fault. I merely stated that it was not as loud as in previous games. The fans don't cover Chad Johnson, drop passes or throw interceptions in the redzone, but they can play a part in the game. Yesterday, even when the game was still close, the dome was not as loud as in previous games.

the saints are responsible for getting the fans fired up...drew brees' 2 picks in the endzone, and copper's fumble took life away from the fans....they have to do their part to get the fans in the game..........JMO

We can blame Freddy T, and Copper, and the play calling all we want... but Drew got my vote for the week. Yeah he had some crazy numbers, but those two INTs in the end zone really hurt. And the INT for the TD was the icing.

Drew gave them 21 points... but it's OK... they will all bounce back in a big way in ATL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom