Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Freddie T

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • Coach Payton's playcalling

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
The New Orleans Saints. Nobody played good, except maybe Bush and MM.

The New Orleans Saints. Nobody played good, except maybe Bush and MM.

Lot of people did pretty good. Deuce looked good when he was in. Hollis Thomas had good push. Smith and Grant got ok pressure. Simoneau had a critical INT.

Primary Goats

Brees
Fred Thomas (not quite as much as anyone thinks, but yeah)
Josh Bullocks

Whoever it was that complained about my "Team Harmony" avatar and had it pulled. My beautiful Harmony in lingerie (and exposing nothing inappropriate mind you) was my good luck avatar. We were 6-1 when I had that avatar up.

My Gris Gris was damaged and so was my team.

As for the game....

Red Zone problems from Peyton's play calling and Brees decision making or Fred Thomas (alias "Burno Stinko")

ALL OF THEM SHOULD TAKE THE BLAME!......they all stunk up the place!

Whoever it was that complained about my "Team Harmony" avatar and had it pulled. My beautiful Harmony in lingerie (and exposing nothing inappropriate mind you) was my good luck avatar. We were 6-1 when I had that avatar up.

My Gris Gris was damaged and so was my team.

As for the game....

Red Zone problems from Peyton's play calling and Brees decision making or Fred Thomas (alias "Burno Stinko")

I vote for Harmony returning, LOL. I also need my Reggie Bush A-1 jersey that my hubby Drew won before the MNF game....my sister took the jersey because she had a connection that she thought could get it signed for me (it didn't work out), and we had been on a great win streak every week I wore that jersey. I need to get that jersey fed-ex'd back here to Houston before next Sunday's game!!! We've won a couple when I didn't have the jersey, but every loss has been without me wearing that jersey. Gotta get that juju back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom