Scelfo Gone! (1 Viewer)

I saw that coming.

Their football team may be at the point of no return. It has to be a big money loser. When showing highlights, television cameras rarely scan into the stands, but when you catch a glimpse, they are just about empty.

He seems like a pretty decent guy. I wish him well with his future.

Joe

IMO, they screwed up when they hired Scelfo in the first place. It should have been Rich Rodriguez's job after Bowden left for ACC hell in Clemson. Maybe everyone would've been talking about Tulane going to a BCS game instead of WVU if Rodriguez was the coach.

As for the crowds, play good football consistently and I think you could get 30,000 in the stands at the dome. But it's a difficult task considering LSU is just up the road and by far the biggest draw locally, other than the Saints, of course.:ezbill:

I can only pray!

It's about time. Tulane's AD really dropped the ball when they let Rodriguez go; he probably deserves the most credit for the undefeated season.

lets get real. Rodriguez would have gone back home to WV when the opening opened. He is from there. His name isn't Rodrigeaux.

The AD at the time did not want a "stepping stone" coach that would need to be replaced in a couple of years, she wanted a coach with ties to the area.

Damn, I'm home from work and nothing yet. I got too excited. :)

Anyone want to guess the next head coach????

John Fourcade......

Spurrier? :shrug:

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom