Schedule leak-o-rama 2020 Edition (1 Viewer)

Are unverified screen captures allowed in this thread? I didn't go through all the posts to see if what my friend sent was posted and debunked already.

I’ll immediately pull this down if it’s already been debunked. My friend isn’t always the first to report things and I think he got this third hand.

so I’ll delete if old news and fake.
I can confirm that this is indeed the schedule.

I have a source that says the Saints will have 5 prime time games:
Wk 3 SNF v SF
Wk 7 TNF @ At
Wk 10 SNF v GB
Wk 11 MNF @ Car
Wk 15 SNF v TB
So the 3 SNF games at home, the Monday and Thursday are on the rd.
Also, Vegas Sept 20
It only seems like that to you because you don’t know what the real schedule is. When the real schedule comes out and it matches what I posted exactly, there is no way you can say I just threw stuff against the wall and it happened to stick. The odds of me guessing exactly correct on 6 games is about 1 in 69 billion.

So, the schedule is out now, and it DOES NOT MATCH WHAT YOU POSTED EXACTLY. So you were correct - the odds of you guessing exactly correct on 6 games is essentially zero. Thanks for proving us right, and proving yourself an incompetent keyboard warrior.

Back into your hole now.

Are unverified screen captures allowed in this thread? I didn't go through all the posts to see if what my friend sent was posted and debunked already.

I’ll immediately pull this down if it’s already been debunked. My friend isn’t always the first to report things and I think he got this third hand.

If so, brutal 2nd half. 5 out of 7 weeks on the road and 3 straight road games and then 2 very difficult home games back to back (one on a very short week). Only 2 noon home games.

Tell me it ain’t so, we end the season again against the Panthers!!! I can’t stand that.

3 straight road games? Weak

Did I miss something?
Or is it just me?
Schedule seems to be 2 weeks later than normal. Doesn’t it usually start the first weekend in September?

If that screen capture schedule is correct, the 12/13 game @ Philly is the day after the Army/Navy game in Philly. It has the makings of a sloppy field, but one heck of an away trip (besides taking your life into your own hands with the Philly crowd.)

Is it sounding like we’re not going to have a preseason this year of any kind?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom