Schedule leak-o-rama 2020 Edition (1 Viewer)

Five prime time games that’s awesome.
And if I'm looking at it right, 10 of the 16 are nationally broadcast as either MNF/SNF/or the "Game of the Week" on FOX/CBS, along with the Christmas game. A good year to be a Saints fan that's misplaced from the Gulf Coast.

What was nice is that it wasn't joe buck announcing the game. I cringed at the fact that had we made the Super Bowl, all of our playoff games would have been buck and aikman. Silver lining I suppose.
Yeah but since we're in the NFC it's just something we'll have to tolerate.

Last year NBC didn't want it when the TV schedules were selected and by the time the game rolled around they did and FOX protected. This year both networks probably wanted it but NBC likely went after other games first while FOX took it again.
Three road games in a row late in the season. That’s rough. Two of those are cold weather games.

I live 2 hours away and still prefer noon games. Getting home between 8 & 9 in the evening, knowing I have to be to work for 8 the following morning is not a nice feeling.

Well I'm more like 6 hours away on a game day. And I'm off on mondays. Everyone is different. My post that started this stated I get up at 3:30 in the morning to get to noon games. Then someone from Kenner responds to it.

yeah, part of my complaint earlier about the Christmas Day game was if it was in addition to a TNF game.

I feel a little better about it now. Still not a great schedule with the home game imbalance tilted towards the beginning of the season when there is likely to be few, if any fans.

Christmas day usually belongs to the NBA. There has been discussions about pushing the NBA 2021 season to January or February. I wonder if the NFL is seeing NBA uncertainty as a way to move in on a day that’s usually an early season triple header for pro basketball.

I don't mind the schedule overall - though I haven't checked about other teams having byes before our games 🤞 My only wish is that the Detroit game would've been swapped with either Denver or Philly, but I think we're better built to win in cold weather these days.

I also personally love "backloaded" schedules because this team always fares much better when we can get off to a fast start - and you never know how many of those "tough" away games will end up being cupcakes.

we gotta have a TNF game, i thought all teams have them? unless they are counting the Friday game as TNF

we gotta have a TNF game, i thought all teams have them? unless they are counting the Friday game as TNF

I think that's what it is. On the good side we get an extra day. On the bad side they usually give you a division opponent on TNF since you know each other better. So I'd like it better if it were Atlanta or Carolina. Back on the good side our games on the 20th and 25th are both at home.

You had to know that the NFL would be starting the season with Brady vs Brees.
It was a no-brainer. It looks like a tough schedule, but a lot of great games will be at home.

Now let's hope the Dome will be filled with WhoDats! for every single one of them!!! :9:

For me...If we're able to go to the games...I like the fact that we only have two home noon games. I have to get up really early (3:30am) to make it down there for those games.

And more time to tailgate/louder crowd. At least during a regular year.

lets see how many other teams have 3 straight road games. That's crap no team should ever have 3 straight road or home games.
I swear one day we will be the first team to play MNF in Seattle and three days later on TNF in NY. It's only a matter of time, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom