Schedule leak-o-rama 2020 Edition (1 Viewer)

Planned on booking tickets for Vegas as soon as schedule came out, now a little nervous with the current situation
same, i was so excited about being in that stadium. I think this pandemic will affect our ability to see that game though. Even worse, we won't play them in Vegas again until 2028

Me too on the plane tickets. If the game is in Sept plane tickets are about $185 right now
I hope it's not in September because those seem to be the games most ripe for rescheduling/cancellation/moved to a new location.

Im hoping the Raiders game is like the second to last game of the season like the Titans game was. The later in the season each game is, the more luck we have with actually being able to see it (and I fully acknowledge there likely may be no fans at all period this season).

I do not want to be the first team the raiders play in that stadium. That just feels like a game the league and refs couldn't help but noodle with.

the first game the SeaChickens played in there new stadium they lost to the Cardinals.

Me too, as soon as the schedule is released, I am booking my flight. Rooms will never be an issue in Vegas. I hope it is early in the season so I can hit the pools...for the VIEWS!! 😎
odd thing is rooms are on the pricey side, $250 a night and up

I just hope we can get the possible cold weather games earlier in the year. Denver, Chicago, and Philly can get brutal late in the year. Other than that our away schedule looks manageable.

The home schedule on the other hand looks daunting. But we've had tough schedules for as long as I can remember. Iron sharpens iron.

take it for what its worth but this is a schedule diagram where each team plays their intraconference games off the bat in case of a push back to start the season, so it could make sense if those games have to get eliminatedEWlIW0KVcAEbjXz.jpg

If that’s legit I like playing in Denver and Philly early in the season. I like the week 8 bye. A chance we could open the season with the late game in the MNF double header with Drew facing the team that drafted him to kick of potentially his last season. It looks like we’d have another Thanksgiving game...but not against Atlanta...against Detroit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom