Schedule Release and Fans in the Dome (1 Viewer)

As an out of town season ticket holder, later is better for home games. Noon means I have to set my alarm for 4am, force myself to stop watching college football so I can go to bed early, and maybe barely make it to the game on time.
Better prepare to get up earlier. I have a feeling it will take 2-3 hours to get into the dome this year with extra precautions, especially with full attendance.

As an out of town season ticket holder, later is better for home games. Noon means I have to set my alarm for 4am, force myself to stop watching college football so I can go to bed early, and maybe barely make it to the game on time.
i will help you carry that burden

all that being said, if we get 17 noon kickoff games, i will be more than fine with that
Same here. Travel is an issue for me. I love heading to Lucy’s after a noon game to let the traffic die down. Got to fight it after the later games

I think we get 3. We won't go back to the pre-Payton days of not even getting a Monday night game some years, but our days of 5+ are over until we get another top quarterback.
I think it’s this. The Saints have taken a step back without Brees, but the Saints have built enough equity to become a marquee team now. They’ll get a few prime time/ Game of the Week.

Hopefully they make a formal decision on the crowd soon, want to make my travel plans as early as possible

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom