Schefter: Mike Brown officially welcomes Joe Burrow to the bengals (1 Viewer)

I'm sticking with smokescreen. A really elaborate, kinda mean smokescreen.

Its a 5 year smoke screen. In 5 years they will no longer be trying to build championship teams w Burrow bc he will not be on the team after franchise tagging him.

He will have demanded a trade to the Saints as we try to go for 6 Super Bowls in a row after Tayson HIll retires. JFYI Brees wins the next 2, and then Taysom wins 3 in a row and retires to do more community work. At least that was Lawn Guy Dave told me.

The amazing QB who broke the NCAA TD record and led the arguably best team in college football history to win a champion and set unprecedented win records on the way there from the state with the first pick is getting picked by said team with the first pick????

With all due disrespect, Only a complete idiot would have thought otherwise or entertained someone spouting that nonsense.

The amazing QB who broke the NCAA TD record and led the arguably best team in college football history to win a champion and set unprecedented win records on the way there from the state with the first pick is getting picked by said team with the first pick????

With all due disrespect, Only a complete idiot would have thought otherwise or entertained someone spouting that nonsense.
boy do i have a thread for you!

We all knew this was coming unless Burrow pulled an Eli/Elway move and said he wasn’t going to play there. But he’s from Ohio and he had to be somewhat of a Bengals fan since the Browns have been horrible his whole life
You would be very surprised. I will give it to Ohio fans.....they're loyal. Find out who his dad roots for and there's a 99% chance that's who he rooted for. Bad seasons have nothing to do with it.

Entertain is exactly what it was for. That's how I looked at it. No harm done unless anyone actually bought it and thought it could happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom