Schefter: Payton struggled w/ QB decision. Players/others disagree w/choice (1 Viewer)

Can't read the tweet since no tweets show for me. Is there a way to get tweets to show?

"Turning to Taysom Hill as New Orleans’ new starting QB was not an easy decision for Sean Payton, and not everyone in the organization agrees with it"

Can't read the tweet since no tweets show for me. Is there a way to get tweets to show?

Here’s the full article if that helps

Good read. Lays to rest all the "Sean not happy with Jameis lies". He is using this as an opportunity to see what he has in Taysom, knowing that he has Jameis right there. Get a clear picture of what he has.

I cant say I agree doing it in games that matter when TB are dang near even with us....but I understand.

As long as he dont let Taysom stay in there all game and throw it. We should know by halftime what we have in Taysom.

I hope

Too bad, the organization paid him a sizeable contract considering his role on the team. You, as an organization, believe that he's the heir apparent and have sung his praises at QB. They need to see what he can do with a full weeks worth of starting reps and being "THE GUY" for a few games. It would be stupid not to at least see what he can do when he's the man for a few games.

That article is a whole lot of nothing and there are no quotes in it to suggest any type of tensions or issues in the lockeroom because of this decision. Pretty aggressive click-bait by Schefter.

They also spend the entire article saying "sources" told them this is Drew's last year. That is a guess. It's probably true, but it's a guess.

Worst case scenario, Hill falls flat and Winston is put in and they have a cat and mouse game of QB subs.

Good read. Lays to rest all the "Sean not happy with Jameis lies". He is using this as an opportunity to see what he has in Taysom, knowing that he has Jameis right there. Get a clear picture of what he has.

I cant say I agree doing it in games that matter when TB are dang near even with us....but I understand.

As long as he dont let Taysom stay in there all game and throw it. We should know by halftime what we have in Taysom.

I hope

They’re not dang near even with us when we have a 2-0 advantage on them head to head. We have over an 85% chance right now to win the South. It’s the perfect time to try anything he wants to honestly. But I do understand your point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom