Schefter reports that Aaron Rodgers wants out of Green Bay (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

No chance for us. We should all be rooting for him to go to the Broncos. Get that dude out of the NFC.

Yeah he's not going to Denver. I think we are the only team that could entice him not to head back to the west coast.

E0K029oXIA8L2gh

I'll pass. Don't need the drama. Could you imagine the uproar here if he started calling his own plays against Payton's wishes like he did in Green Bay?

I guess Chad Johnson is an insider now. Lol

This is what we want. It would suck to hear about Rodgers making the Niners into a true contender, but whatever. It would certainly push a QB down a peg. Then Green Bay either takes Chase, Pitts, or a lineman to help out Love.

However this plays out, it could be huge for us. And I'm so ready to see the action unfold.

I always enjoyed his weekly (Thursday, I think) morning spots with Ross Tucker on SiriusXM a few years ago. He brings a great perspective to these complex situations because he's been on both sides as a GM and an agent.

If he ever puts out something on a topic, it's worth a listen.

He may want to go to the 49ers. Closer to his gf maybe, it being in CA.

Meh, you have to respect their model. Outside of San Fran, they are the only team in recent years to get back to back HOF QBs. It was over when they picked Love.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom