Schefter reports that Aaron Rodgers wants out of Green Bay (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

The broncos with give them bridgewater and some picks and another player.
Hope teddy didn’t unpack.

The broncos with give them bridgewater and some picks and another player.
Hope teddy didn’t unpack.

Teddy just keeps getting upgraded.

We don't want you on our 5-11 team why don't you go to this other 5-11 team in a weaker division with better receivers,
You know what we changed are minds. Why dont you go to this 13-3 NFC Championship game team with one of the best receivers in the league instead.

Teddy:

ITKjLkk.gif%5B

I'll pass. Don't need the drama. Could you imagine the uproar here if he started calling his own plays against Payton's wishes like he did in Green Bay?
Brees pretty much called his own plays. SP is flexible and even let AK do a play if I recall.

Broncos went from bottom feeders to Super Bowl contenders all because of one player all the while no one forgot about how good their defense is.

that, truly is insane and speaks volume how good ARod is. Literally turned the franchise a complete 180 If true.

I’m cool with Jameis, but the chicken doesn’t taste the same if you were to ask who I would rather have at QB

Broncos went from bottom feeders to Super Bowl contenders all because of one player all the while no one forgot about how good their defense is.

that, truly is insane and speaks volume how good ARod is. Literally turned the franchise a complete 180 If true.

I’m cool with Jameis, but the chicken doesn’t taste the same if you were to ask who I would rather have at QB

Elway offered him some doughnuts and a snow cone.

Teddy just keeps getting upgraded.

We don't want you on our 5-11 team why don't you go to this other 5-11 team in a weaker division with better receivers,
You know what we changed are minds. Why dont you go to this 13-3 NFC Championship game team with one of the best receivers in the league instead.

Teddy:

ITKjLkk.gif%5B
Not going to lie...Miss Teddy with that dance craze.

Lol, he's not afraid of Brady.
Correct. The Golden Boy tried his best to lose to us, GB and KC only to have two legendary QB's play sub par and KC's depleted offensive line. The TB defense won that SB

Need another reason to think that Drew Brees is the better QB than Aaron Rodgers? You probably don't...but here it is.

for that matter...our organization. SP and ML ( and rest of the brass ) adored Drew for what he meant to the team and city.

I know folks deride the fact that we hung on one year ( maybe 2 ) too long, but thats what Drew wanted and they were happy to oblige his wishes.

Dont get no betta than that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom