Schefter: Rodgers likely coming back, but set to leave GB after 2021. (1 Viewer)

playing hardball in his age-38 season. we'll see if father time catches up with him as quick as it did brees.

Oh, he will be there for Game 1 this year, bank on that.

giphy.gif

Well I will admit at least the Packers are willing to let their players go unlike the Detroit Lions forced bothBarry Sandlers & Calvin Johnson to retire as Lions

Aaron Rodgers and Sean Payton. The idea intrigues me. New Orleans would be a perfect landing spot for one of these disgruntled star QBs.

Offensive mastermind - check
Good O line - check
Top 3 RB - check
Top 5 WR - check, maybe
Yea, unfortunately the salary cap will be our downfall. HOWEVER, you never know. We almost had Tom Brady.

Aaron Rodgers and Sean Payton. The idea intrigues me. New Orleans would be a perfect landing spot for one of these disgruntled star QBs.

Offensive mastermind - check
Good O line - check
Top 3 RB - check
Top 5 WR - check, maybe
Pass, we need a long-term solution at the position. It would be like resetting the last few years with Drew.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
playing hardball in his age-38 season. we'll see if father time catches up with him as quick as it did brees.
Brees was never known to have a strong arm and also suffered a terrible shoulder injury. I wouldn’t compare other QB’s shelf life with his. If I had to guess, Aaron Rodgers will last a while like Brady is proving can be done in this day and age.

Pass, we need a long-term solution at the position. It would be like resetting the last few years with Drew.
I agree that we need a long term solution but in the meantime it would be nice to have the league MVP at QB while we still have this talent all over the field. It worked for the Bucs, you don't think it could work for us?

So... He's available after we lose half our team. Cute. Green Bay really would let him walk for nothing

I agree that we need a long term solution but in the meantime it would be nice to have the league MVP at QB while we still have this talent all over the field. It worked for the Bucs, you don't think it could work for us?
He's not Brady (most QBs cannot match that standard) and he's worse than Brees when it comes to getting his team over the hump. They lose 3 conference championships.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom