Schein and Hasselbeck sirius ranked NFC south (2 Viewers)

Dan Marino regretting not winning a Super Bowl is not the same as him saying any one who has won a Super Bowl is better than him.

Regrets don't directly correlate to the quality of player. Marino may regret not winning a Super Bowl, he's still better then Trent Dilfer. On this board we refer to your post as "crawfishing"

I can't believe that a who-is-better-argument, Dilfer or Marino, is actually a discussion on this forum.

I can't believe that a who-is-better-argument, Dilfer or Marino, is actually a discussion on this forum.

Sorta starting to be like the Falclowns MB...

"Joey Harrington is better then Peyton Manning" and "Keith Brooking is better then Ray Lewis"...

That's true... some of those "fans" did debate about that on that forum. No lies.

hahahaha, you seriously think eli is better than brees? if brees replaced eli in that game he wouldve easily won it
maybe brees is better than eli, but if you asked 32 GMs who they'd take, brees or eli, what do you think the majority answer would be? yes, *we* like brees but i'd guess most teams would take eli

maybe brees is better than eli, but if you asked 32 GMs who they'd take, brees or eli, what do you think the majority answer would be? yes, *we* like brees but i'd guess most teams would take eli

No, most GMs wouldn't take a QB, who posted a 73 rating last year, and has never been much more then average and any point, over a guy like Brees who is only 29. The only thing Eli has going for him is his age.

a week division? going back to 2000 which NFC division has had the most reps in the championship game? same question for Superbowl appearences?

Wait.....what? This has to be some sort of sick joke. A 5 week stretch of good football and winning a Super Bowl does not trump the inconsistent play that plagued Eli's career. Now, if Eli picks up in '08 where he left off '07 and continues to play well than maybe this would make sense (a big maybe). Right now, arguments like that are just not factually based. Sorry.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom