Schein and Hasselbeck sirius ranked NFC south (2 Viewers)

thx for the recap Summed! I thought you meant Falcons would be bottom 5 in the league and therefore, of course, 4th in the NFCS. It's funnier the way you intended it though. They call me the Joke Slayer. =oD

BTW: Isn't your avatar the Iron Man of NBA Refs? If I recall from a game I watched recently that guy is in his 60s and hasn't missed a game in over a decade or something ridiculous. Crazy

I love these kinds of replies because they always involve some kind of rationalization. Eli has done it, Brees hasn't.

Proof = in pudding.

If football were an individual sport that could be true but alas...

Remember when Trent Dilfer [my bad, not Green] won a SB and the next season no one wanted to touch him with a 10' pole? I agree that no one can take that SB away from Eli. He's no Brees though.

Last edited:
I love these kinds of replies because they always involve some kind of rationalization. Eli has done it, Brees hasn't.

Proof = in pudding.

Trent Dilfer
Kurt Warner
Brad Johnson

I'm eagerly awaiting your rationalization

Proof = in pudding.

I guess you think Dilfer was better than Brees as well. He GOT a SB trophy as well...but you'll never make me think he was a huge part of it.

Proof = in pudding.

Eli Manning threw 23 TD's and 20 INT's this year. His rating was a below average 73.

The Giants defense holding the Pats to 14 points was why they were in position to win that game, not Eli's average performance (19-34 55%, 255 yards, 2 TD's and an INT).

Proof = in pudding.

So, are you saying some people are rational?

You do make a good point. Eli Manning, who plays on a team with a good defense (the biggest reason for the victory), won a Super Bowl. Brees has not. It is not any indication as to which QB is better. For years Favre had not won a Super Bowl, but others with less talent had. It means nothing else.

Well so much for ranking the NFC South...lol I think we have a great chance of winning the division, although it is the Falcon's turn since they came in last in 2007.

Proof = in pudding.

im guessing that means this guy is better than brees too:
AABT029~Trent-Dilfer-With-Super-Bowl-XXXV-Trophy-Photofile-Posters.jpg

edit: everyone else already tore into you while i was looking for a good picture of him holding the trophy.

Well so much for ranking the NFC South...lol I think we have a great chance of winning the division, although it is the Falcon's turn since they came in last in 2007.

That was broken last year. The Bucs weren't last in 2006.

Trent Dilfer
Kurt Warner
Brad Johnson

I'm eagerly awaiting your rationalization

All guys obviously better than Dan Marino. lol.

Also, by this logic, Will Purdue was better than Patrick Ewing.

Sheesh...

I guess you think Dilfer was better than Brees as well. He GOT a SB trophy as well...but you'll never make me think he was a huge part of it.

Ask the players themselves what their biggest regret is at the end of their careers. Stats or not winning a Super Bowl. Oh wait, here's one from Marino.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/4547/marino.html
Marino's biggest regret is not having a Super Bowl win.

There are two greatest achievements for a player: being in the Hall of Fame, and winning a Super Bowl. Anything less is regret.

Ask the players themselves what their biggest regret is at the end of their careers. Stats or not winning a Super Bowl. Oh wait, here's one from Marino.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/4547/marino.html

There are two greatest achievements for a player: being in the Hall of Fame, and winning a Super Bowl. Anything less is regret.

Regrets don't directly correlate to the quality of player. Marino may regret not winning a Super Bowl, he's still better then Trent Dilfer. On this board we refer to your post as "crawfishing"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom