Schein pics Saints as 2023 Cinderella team (1 Viewer)

I disagree because carr Excels at pre snap adjustments. You feel this way because Jameis and Andy truly didn’t lol. Pete Carmichael isn’t like Sean who will reel you in if you’re getting off track. He will give you a few plays and expect the QB to know what to change out of. I don’t think he fields the number two offense in 2012 and just forgets how to call plays. I’m judging him harshly based on how the offense looks this year with DC
With all of the talk about pre-snap adjustments, we lost games in the red zone last season, where the Raiders have been at the bottom of the league in conversion rate for like the past 5-6 years, so the talk about pre-snap adjustments don't mean much when it is worthless once you hit the 20.

That being said, I wouldn't say Cinderella team but with how weak our schedule is looking on paper, it would be hard to imagine that we miss the playoffs. And once we hit the 20, we should just run everything through Taysom and Jamaal.

I think the fate of the season is 100% tied to what Michael Thomas is.

If he doesn't play, it's more 7-8 win football. If he is even 3/4 of what he used to be, we can win 12 games. He singlehandedly won one of the two games he played last year, on limited snaps. I know the odds of him playing a lot are pretty low, but I'm glad we kept him so we at least have some hope.
I personally think the season will hinge on a healthy defense. They are very talented, and if Werner , and demario stay healhty and play well + there is a pass rush it is easily a top 5 defense. The offense should fall into place pretty easily IMO

Before everyone else..

Schein was sitting there week to week in 2009 going praising the Saints and Brees

Everyone else 🙄 whatever.. but Schien was the first to get on that media band wagon

He knows what he is talking about and when it comes to Carr.. I believe in what Deion said...

That Oakland stuff.. that wasn't Carr's fault. That kid can play.

With all of the talk about pre-snap adjustments, we lost games in the red zone last season, where the Raiders have been at the bottom of the league in conversion rate for like the past 5-6 years, so the talk about pre-snap adjustments don't mean much when it is worthless once you hit the 20.

That being said, I wouldn't say Cinderella team but with how weak our schedule is looking on paper, it would be hard to imagine that we miss the playoffs. And once we hit the 20, we should just run everything through Taysom and Jamaal.
And think of the fact we fumbled away two games early with Kamara at Carolina and ingram in the red zone the first Bucs game. Andy wasn’t Patrick mahomes or anything but that niners game wasn’t his fault. They were dropping all his good passes that day for some reason 😂😂 we were just too inept when we couldn’t afford to be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom