Schein's Picks, week 13 (1 Viewer)

Don't bet your retirement on it. Oh, by the way, the "Aints" ceased to exist on February 7, 2010 when we hoisted The Championship Trophy of the National Football League, something your team has never done. You'll have to come up with something else.

Thank you for saying it, because I have said it more than once to these *** clowns and didn't feel like saying it again.

:9:

Not so fast.

A 3 point favorite whose two losses happened on the road, is not a mismatch over a 7-4 home team that believes they are, (and are), still alive in the hunt.

Vegas doubts this is a 'mismatch'.

So do I.

Go Bucs!

ddd

I do think the Falcons are pretty good...BUT they are lucky they're not 7-4 themselves, even 6-5.
1. Missed chip-shot FG gamewinner vs. Saints. Luck.
2. Game-clinching INT fumbled back vs. 49ers. Luck.
3. Bucs ended their first game on the Falcon 2 yard line. Luck.

6-5.

Mikeeee

I love that these boards have more talk about the Falcons than the Aints. Jealousy is colder than the grave guys. I know its hard watching your rival soar but trust me, its not like you guys are cellar dwellers.

You aren't soaring, you're dodging bullets... for now :mwink:

I do think the Falcons are pretty good...BUT they are lucky they're not 7-4 themselves, even 6-5.
1. Missed chip-shot FG gamewinner vs. Saints. Luck.
2. Game-clinching INT fumbled back vs. 49ers. Luck.
3. Bucs ended their first game on the Falcon 2 yard line. Luck.

6-5.

Mikeeee

Not to mention the obvious and uncalled offensive interference their game winning TD against the Ravens. That said there never has been an unlucky SB Champ IMO. I just hope their luck runs out, lol.

Aints? Not on this board. :byee:

And don't you forget it while you're on your way out the door...
you... you Falcon fan who visits the Premier Saints fans forum (just not enough action at your own forum, huh?) :rolleyes:

Birdfan33, fly away now while you can because your wings are getting clipped come December 27. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom