"Science and Cooking: Physics Meets Food, From Homemade to Haute Cuisine" (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone ever hear of this? Or maybe even participate in it? Cooking has always mystified me. I have always wanted to be a good cook but it doesn't come second nature to me so I've never taken a cooking class.
This intrigued me so much after watching a u tube cooking channel making fried ice cream. Science and physics through food!!

Amazon product ASIN 0393634922
The u tube lady is emmymade and she is stinkin' cute and does lots of interesting cooking videos

Hadn't seen this, but that was what was so great about Alton Brown's show - he went into the science of cooking far more than any other show had ever done. It's definitely really interesting stuff (and helps you in the kitchen to understand why you do what you do).

Hadn't seen this, but that was what was so great about Alton Brown's show - he went into the science of cooking far more than any other show had ever done. It's definitely really interesting stuff (and helps you in the kitchen to understand why you do what you do).
FWIW, there's one season of Good Eats Reloaded out. There is also a reboot of the show on Discovery+ iirc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom