Science! (6 Viewers)

Was that the same one where he wore a mask? I recall one where the person wore a mask while pestering them in some way and the ravens told other ravens about him and ravens away from where it happened even knew he was bad news. Also, he wore the mask upside down one day and was fine until one raven flew by him and barrel rolled to verify it was him. Clever, clever.
Apparently you had the details better than I could recall.

Apparently you had the details better than I could recall.

I saw that show on ravens. I've been fascinated with cross and ravens since seeing that. They're remarkable birds. I'd love to have one as a pet.

I saw that show on ravens. I've been fascinated with cross and ravens since seeing that. They're remarkable birds. I'd love to have one as a pet.

You can get one if you find one near your house and feed it. Read about a couple that started doing that and the birds fashioned some baubles for them as gifts. So yeah, you're right pretty incredible birds.

My best friends dad had a 360 acre farm of corn. They would fly over when he was unarmed. When he went to his truck to get the shotgun, they disappeared. They are very smart birds

My best friends dad had a 360 acre farm of corn. They would fly over when he was unarmed. When he went to his truck to get the shotgun, they disappeared. They are very smart birds
Another amazing thing that show had was it showed crows that would take multiple parts to build a tool so they could get to food. Everyone I know hates crows for some reason but I'm in awe of them and respect how a bird can be so intelligent.

Another amazing thing that show had was it showed crows that would take multiple parts to build a tool so they could get to food. Everyone I know hates crows for some reason but I'm in awe of them and respect how a bird can be so intelligent.

If some one calls you a bird brain take it as a compliment

These latest findings are an important step towards exploring age-dependent changes in the behavior of stem cells. "We now know that we can reactivate aging stem cells in the brain. Our hope is that these findings will one day help increase levels of neurogenesis, for example in older people or those suffering from degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's. Even if this may still be many years in the future," says Jessberger.

They can distinguish and remember humans by face . . . for five years. And warn others if you're a jerk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom