Science! (8 Viewers)

A plane made out of hemp? I'll buy that!

We humans are the most intelligent animals. I've always been fascinated how most other animals blow us out of the water when it comes to senses. A human will smell spaghetti sauce. A dog will smell every ingredient used to make it.

The real kings are polar bears. They can smell a seal under 6 feet of snow. Males can smell a female in heat 100 miles away.

We humans are the most intelligent animals. I've always been fascinated how most other animals blow us out of the water when it comes to senses. A human will smell spaghetti sauce. A dog will smell every ingredient used to make it.

The real kings are polar bears. They can smell a seal under 6 feet of snow. Males can smell a female in heat 100 miles away.

I have really similar senses to a polar bear. I can tell when my wife is in heat in only 3 words......"I'm so drunk".

I read this article last night. I got hung up on them using the word "learnt" and it ruined the article for me. I guess that's an acceptable word in parts of the world but for me it ruined the article haha
I didn't know that. Guess I learnt something new today.

I have really similar senses to a polar bear. I can tell when my wife is in heat in only 3 words......"I'm so drunk".
But that window can close quickly. Big talk on the way home from the bar can turn into big snores if you don't act quickly. In that regard, I have preternaturally fast reflexes :hihi:

But that window can close quickly. Big talk on the way home from the bar can turn into big snores if you don't act quickly. In that regard, I have preternaturally fast reflexes :hihi:
Yeah....there's definitely a window. "I'm so drunk" can quickly turn to "hold my hair". After all these years I can usually tell pretty early which version I'm getting. Wonder if polar bears have the same issue? Like they have to get to her before she eats too much and feels fat and unsexy? That's a thing too.

Yeah....there's definitely a window. "I'm so drunk" can quickly turn to "hold my hair". After all these years I can usually tell pretty early which version I'm getting. Wonder if polar bears have the same issue? Like they have to get to her before she eats too much and feels fat and unsexy? That's a thing too.
They just have to kill her cubs so that she'll want another.

Big difference between “hold my hair” and “pull my hair” :mwink:

Bitflips and Windows...

Bitflips are events that cause individual bits stored in an electronic device to flip, turning a 0 to a 1 or vice versa. Cosmic radiation and fluctuations in power or temperature are the most common naturally occurring causes. Research from 2010 estimated that a computer with 4GB of commodity RAM has a 96 percent chance of experiencing a bitflip within three days.

A month old, but not sure if we saw it or not:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom