Science! (4 Viewers)

View attachment tumblr_r2j6zcYG4x1s1vn29.mp4

The Pistol Shrimp is capable of snapping it’s claw shut so rapidly, that it creates a bubble which collapses to produce a sonic blast, louder than a corncode's sonic boom ,The imploding bubble for split seconds also generates temperates of 4400°C nearly as hot as the Sun ,video cr: BBC EARTH
Source

I want one…

Widespread use would require that they be sealed and self-piloting, 'cause people are crap drivers and they toss junk out the window.
But, as a 'Bug-Out' machine, I'd love to have one. Has the Big One hit the coast and you have 30 minutes to reach 200ft elevation or kiss your arse goodbye? Hop in your Jetson and split.

Last edited:
Widespread use would require that they be sealed and self-piloting, 'cause people a crap drivers and they toss junk out the window.
But, as a 'Bug-Out' machine, I'd love to have one. Has the Big One hit the coast and you have 30 minutes to reach 200ft elevation or kiss your arse goodbye? Hop in your Jetson and split.
No doubt, but it’s a two handed job in that design, will have to be closer to having a steering wheel before it’s a family vehicle.

I'll bet it turns out to be a pulsar but with a series of large planetary bodies in "close" orbit. Planetary bodies that have unusual properties that deflect, warp, change light waves and radio waves. Just my very uneducated guess. But, wouldn't it be cool?!

In the last 8 years, agrivoltaic farms have grown in size from 5MW to 2.9GW, and research from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory estimate that if just 1 million acres of farmland was covered in solar panels, the nation would meet its renewable energy goals.

Really, all the tech is there to do flying cars. It's just a matter of will at this point.
It's eventually going to happen. Humans and our machines are not perfect though. I'd hate to be in one that has engine
failure at 10,000 feet

It's eventually going to happen. Humans and our machines are not perfect though. I'd hate to be in one that has engine
failure at 10,000 feet
Agreed, although I doubt flying cars will be that high. They'll most likely be on autopilot and I'm thinking there will be virual freeways or corridors where they will be allowed to fly, and I imagine between 500 and 1000 feet. But I'm no expert, so I could be wrong.

I think traffic control will be the toughest part to figure out.

It shifted public opinion and escalated the conflict, which ultimately led to the death of 10,000 Rohingya, by conservative estimates, and the displacement of 700,000 more.

In 2018, a United Nations investigation determined that the violence against the Rohingya constituted a genocide and that Facebook had played a “determining role” in the atrocities. Months later, Facebook admitted it hadn’t done enough “to help prevent our platform from being used to foment division and incite offline violence.”

Facebook performed little quality control on the types of publishers joining the program. The platform’s design also didn’t sufficiently penalize users for posting identical content across Facebook pages—in fact, it rewarded the behavior. Posting the same article on multiple pages could as much as double the number of users who clicked on it and generated ad revenue.

Clickbait farms around the world seized on this flaw as a strategy—one they still use today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom