Scientists discover new planet? (1 Viewer)

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You thought you heard enough of Nibiru, Planet X etc.
Well hold onto your hats as the amount of theories regarding this just may crash the internet.

Planet 9: Meet Our Solar System's 'New Pluto'

If it wasn’t chance that was behind such a tidy clustering, it had to be gravity—the influence of a passing object that herds the KBOs together, in the same way Saturn’s moons influence the positioning of particles in the rings. Using mathematical modeling and computer simulations, Brown and Batygin concluded that Sedna and the other members of its flock must be herded by an as-yet-unobserved planet with about ten times the mass of Earth, circling the sun at an average distance 20 times greater than that of Neptune—making one orbit every 20,000 years. A body with different mass or a different distance simply couldn’t explain the behavior of the six KBOs.

Another article for those interested.

Astronomers say a Neptune-sized planet lurks beyond Pluto | Science | AAAS

Be back later. Busy cashing in my 401k to buy stock in aluminium.

So far they have predicted the planet , but it has yet to be "discovered."

It's Planet X, aka Nibiru. Please merge with Illuminati thread.

Oh damn, this means the Annunaki are going to return. Since we're their genetically engineered servant race, that means they're probably going to put us all back to mining gold for them again. I'm scared.

So far they have predicted the planet , but it has yet to be "discovered."

Correct, but the methods used in their prediction was pretty much the same method used to discover Neptune.

Right now they have a good idea of what the orbit of this theoretical planet is but they don't know where it is on that orbit. It doesn't help that it's a huge orbit.

As they keep going through the orbits of Kuiper belt objects, they may be able to work their way back and start predicting where this planet was in a past point in time, then they can work forward to predict its position. They can also use past observation along the theorized orbit to see if there was anything moving around there at the time of the observation.

It'll take time and a lot of detective work but these guys aren't Nibiru conspiracy theorist, they're legit.

My concern is what happens the next time that planet (if it exists) crosses through the Kuiper belt. Is there a risk of objects being tossed into the inner solar system or will is pull them outward into a more perpendicular orbit.

My concern is what happens the next time that planet (if it exists) crosses through the Kuiper belt. Is there a risk of objects being tossed into the inner solar system or will is pull them outward into a more perpendicular orbit.

There's enough crap there that I'm sure there'll be a good amount of both going on if that turns out to be the case .

It's Planet X, aka Nibiru. Please merge with Illuminati thread.

Curious...
So you are saying that the Illuminati are real, like predictable mathematical models or you are saying that science is bogus and should be tossed in the same thread as the Illuminati discussion.

Did you read the articles?
Did you know that modern astronomers began speculation in 1834 regarding planet X?

I'm sorry but Nibiru is always hidden behind the sun or in the lens flares of the camera.

Taking planets away, new planets. Can't we just leave well enough alone? #theearthisflat

Oh damn, this means the Annunaki are going to return. Since we're their genetically engineered servant race, that means they're probably going to put us all back to mining gold for them again. I'm scared.

Mining gold? LUXURY.

When I was young, we had to mine LEAD. By HAND, and carry it out in straw baskets, 16 hours a day, and no breaks, with only broken glass to eat.

Kids today.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom