Scientists Say Bee Venom Eradicates the HIV Virus (1 Viewer)

This as the bees are dying off from CCD :(

Seriously, though, cool stuff if it scales and works.

Must be increasingly less cash being made in the treatment of HIV if they are actually interested in a 'cure.'

:conspiracy:

Must be increasingly less cash being made in the treatment of HIV if they are actually interested in a 'cure.'

:conspiracy:

With more and more people being infected each day and each infected person living vastly longer than before, there is certainly less money to be made. :rolleyes:

With more and more people being infected each day and each infected person living vastly longer than before, there is certainly less money to be made. :rolleyes:

Yep that's why diabetes will always be treated and the "Cure" will always just be a few years away....we are getting close.

BTW I am diabetic and I have been hearing that for years, but this is cool to hear about the possible cure. Although just like the case in Mississippi I am sure "Scientists" will come out and try and discredit this as well.

Then again, the article says the plan is to use a gel of bee sting venom in a hoohah to prevent spread. That could give folks a bit of pause.

winnie20pooh20dead.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom