Scoot in the Morning (1 Viewer)

Scoot must be using that Ron Popeil hair stuff....

What ever happened to that guy?

Is he back in New Orleans on B-97???

Joe

attachment.php
= EPIC FAIL

aquanet2.JPG

WHY do morning-zoo DJ's do PR head-shots?

there's a reason they say, "s/he has a face for radio"
This woman, who had a daughter at the hospital where I work, named her Aquanetta...:9:

Last edited:
W & J started on Q 93, back in the 80's, before their change in format, Scoot was originaly on WRNO back in the '70's. New Orleans radio has changed so much in the past 30 years, it's pretty hard to keep up.:jpshakehead:.

WCKW 92.3 was Classic Rock
WQUE 93.3. was top 40
95.7 WKBU was oldies
WEZB B 97 was top 40, and still is I guess...
WRNO 99.5 was Rock, then became classic rock, is now talk
WNOE 101.1was rock then became country

Last edited:
W & J started on Q 93, back in the 80's, before their change in format, Scoot was originaly on WRNO back in the '70's. New Orleans radio has changed so much in the past 30 years, it's pretty hard to keep up.:jpshakehead:

It's been several hundred alcoholic drinks since then, but I seem to remember that Scoot went to B-97 after WRNO.

While at B-97, Scoot was the highest rated morning show. W&J then started at Q-93 and there became a battle (of sorts) between Scoot and W&J for morning show supremacy. W&J eventually overtook Scoot and it happened pretty quickly. I believe it wasn't much longer before Scoot was out at B-97 and W&J was in.

B97 in the late '90's tried the talk thing, which went over like a fart in church, and I think Scoot was on in the afternoon, or maybe for the drive home...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom