Scott Fujita Art (1 Viewer)

dbrooks55

Resident Artist
Reaction score
Now taking pre-orders on Scott Fujita...I will have the prints in hand in approx 2-2 1/2 weeks. Pre-orders will ship then.

I have permission from Andrus (website owner) to make these prints available to you!!!

There will be 30-50 made...thats it! The cost is $24 1st class shipping 1-1 &1/2 weeks....($26 for priority mail 3-5 days) delivered to your doorstep via 1st class mail and shipped by mailing tube. It is first come first serve...Once they are gone, I cannot help you they're done. They are 11x14 inches in size. I accept paypal (preferred, it's quicker) or money order. Pre paying is the best way to guarantee your copy! PM me to purchase. I've sold out almost all of my Saints art work!!!
Upcoming Saints art...
Morten Anderson (next month sometime)
Jonathan Vilma

Non-members email me at artworkbynick@yahoo.com (but I strongly urge you to join sr.com...it's truely one of the best NFL team message boards on the net!!!) please include your screen name here at sr.com. Thanks Nick

Scott Fujita

This is my first emotion picture since I did Brian Dawkins, truely a nice pic of a Saints fan favorite showing everything he has on the field!

ABN-Scott-Fujita.jpg

Forgot to add I let Kooldak make a call on one of my drawings, we decided on Fujita...hope you like this one buddy!

If you could strike a deal and get these autographed, I would def buy one :D hehe

Forgot to add I let Kooldak make a call on one of my drawings, we decided on Fujita...hope you like this one buddy!

Looks great, Nick! :)

Edit:
BTW, for those who haven't seen Nick's work before, as good as it looks in the sample above, it looks even better in person. :9:

Word up. Check your paypal in a bit.

Great work as ALWAYS, Nick. Hope you little runningback is doing good along with your wife.

[EDIT] After looking at the pic again, the helmet and his hands are WELL done. You're really getting very good at this.

Where's Meachem?

Last edited:
Like always cuz excellent work, right now I'm a little low on funds but should be on my feet in a month or so. I still have the Dome Patrol sketch but haven't gotten it framed yet(I have some other art I need to frame as well). I'm definitely interested in that Anderson...One of the greatest saints of all time..

I might go take kooldak's advice and pull my dome patrol out and just marvel a bit...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom