Scott Fujita Art (1 Viewer)

Word up. Check your paypal in a bit.

Great work as ALWAYS, Nick. Hope you little runningback is doing good along with your wife.

[EDIT] After looking at the pic again, the helmet and his hands are WELL done. You're really getting very good at this.

Where's Meachem?
I've been thinking about possibly drawing Meachem.

Your a great artist. My goodness that looks great, if you still have Deuce i'll be willing to buy it.. Brees as well.

Scott hasn't grown on me yet, i like him though as a player.

Wow bro, I almost missed this one. I am logging into paypal right now buddy.

Your a great artist. My goodness that looks great, if you still have Deuce i'll be willing to buy it.. Brees as well.

Scott hasn't grown on me yet, i like him though as a player.
I've already done Deuce & Brees, and they sold out. Maybe towards or during the season I will draw new pictures of them.

Yes, I have a really nice drew pic! Thanks bro.

Did you get my payment?

Check your Paypal, I have sent payment. Great one man, they keep getting better
Got it!

Fujita Update: I was going to take the pic in to get the prints made today...but it is really rainy today. Don't like to take my pics anywhere in the rain! Anyway looks like tomorrow maybe the same! So hopefully Friday if not on Monday!

I envy your talent, it really capture's Fujita's intensity. Keep up the great work!
Thank you!

BTW, they went in to get done last night, should have them around this time next week...still plenty left!

The pre-orders should hit your doorstep any time now...Do to the lack of pre-orders I cut this one off at 20 prints...thats all for Fujita!!!

Still have about half left, if anyone is still interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom