Rumor Scout rumors of B Cooks to Saints for 4th (2 Viewers)

Rams need picks desperately ... they need to backfill starting slots cheaply. And they need to offload salary (haven't checked Cooks on Spotrac, though).

Rams need picks desperately ... they need to backfill starting slots cheaply. And they need to offload salary (haven't checked Cooks on Spotrac, though).
He ain’t cheap but I love the fit

Oh please no.... I don't hate Cook and enjoyed his time here but need to move on from him. Even though he was unfairly criticized on here for one simple tweet, trading a draft pick plus his salary is going way overboard. We have Harris that could do what Brandin can do

wow if he wants to play here again, I will most def be on board cooks and thomas developed would be a dream for me I always loved that offense

If we are gonna pay someone, id rather for us to go with DE griffen... what a monster rotation.. in a divison of QBs... id rather of them never to have time to throw.

Oh please no.... I don't hate Cook and enjoyed his time here but need to move on from him. Even though he was unfairly criticized on here for one simple tweet, trading a draft pick plus his salary is going way overboard. We have Harris that could do what Brandin can do
I truly believe that Harris is going to be a problem for defenses next yr. A yr under his belt and an offseason to get familiar w the offense. Lookout

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom