SCOUTING REPORT: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Buffalo Bills (1-1) (3 Viewers)

Are you alway this stupid, or are you just trying extra hard this week? Jackson carried the offense on his back, ripping the Patriots defense for almost 150 yards of offense by himself and converting crucial 3rd downs and extending drives.

I'm talking about his RUNNING. He didn't do anything overly well CARRYING the ball. As I mentioned earlier, he didn't run that well but he received well against NE and ran all over Tampa but didn't receive well.

Trent Edwards has played in 26 games with 23 starts and has topped 2 TDs in his career once. In 2007. Against 1-15 Miami. He's thrown multiple INTs in 4 games. He's thrown at least 1 INT in 13 games. He's topped 250 yards 5 times. He's topped 300 yards 0 times. He's had 30 or more pass attempts 10 times.

This Sunday, he will need to pass for 300 yards, throw 1 or 0 INTs, and 3 TDs to even have a chance. The odds are against him.

Just felt this needed to be reposted for those Bills fans who believe their QB is strong enough to put up the kind of points needed to keep up. :9:

Boy, Bills fans trolling this site and insulting SR regulars is a sign of weak-sister panic. Pathetic. Sad. It will funny if the Saints blow out the "professional football team" from Buffalo, I'd like to see how these trolls spin it after the game.

Here's my own personal scouting report:

Provided the Bills don't find a magical way to stop Brees in his tracks (maybe some really terrible weather), the only way to match the Saints is:

1) Not turn the ball over as that is instapoints for Breesus

2) Force the Saints to turn it over as its the only hope to outscore Breesus

3) Not get more than 10 points behind ever (because then you turn the ball over trying to catch up and you end up 30 points behind)

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom