Scouts Inc. breaks down the NFC South (1 Viewer)

Shibby

Fleur de ****in' Lis!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mike D (Baltimore, MD): Does anyone want this division?

SportsNation Keith Kidd: (2:09 PM ET ) The only team that seems to want it and will win it is the Saints.

Robert ( Mississippi ): Hey Keith, which team in the nfc has the most offensive talent ?

SportsNation Keith Kidd: (2:12 PM ET ) I think based on production it is New Orleans. Based on talent, probably an underachieving Atlanta team.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=13747

Wisdom Tooth

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I was reading that chat. Some goof from Houston asked if Bush could be considered a bust yet.

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was reading that chat. Some goof from Houston asked if Bush could be considered a bust yet.

762 yards from scrimmage through 11 games as rookie cannot be considered a bust.

That would be close to 1200 yards from scrimmage if he stays at this pace for the regular season. That's not bad for a rookie sharing carries with another franchise RB!

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
762 yards from scrimmage through 11 games as rookie cannot be considered a bust.

That would be close to 1200 yards from scrimmage if he stays at this pace for the regular season. That's not bad for a rookie sharing carries with another franchise RB!

Did you see that stat during the game yesterday where they showed that Bush has only about 5 or 6 fewer catches than the entire Atlanta Falcons receiving corps? That either means Bush is really good or Atlanta's receiving corps is really bad and after seeing yesterday's game I think its the latter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom