Screw naysayers, lots of good...... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yes, we lost 2 in a row.

Buuuuuuuttt......it's right around the corner. You can just see it.

Lutz has a strong and accurate leg. He's in his second game, and already dated down some huge pressure kicks, including nailing one to tie on the road in the 4th today.

Crawley and Moore.....and Harris......wow. None should be playing, but they are,
and if we play like we should on so today, and hit a kick last week, we are 2-0 with our young athletic corners.

Von Bell hit hard, aggressive, played smart.

Allen's D game plan was strong.

On offense, we were so worried about the OL. They are fine!!!

Michael Thomas looks incredible.

Brandon Coleman didn't finish two plays, but he made amazing body contouring efforts on both.

The D energy is great.

I really think but mid-late season, we will be a very good team.

You can't say this or that without mentioning Rankins, Breaux, etc.

Yes we are 0-2, but I actually feel pretty good about the upcoming games.

This is what I like to see after a hard fought game. We will be in the playoffs. Will only be one game out south lead after today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a good team. Without doubt, they have the talent to be one of the best 10 teams in the CFL.

Yes, we lost 2 in a row.

Buuuuuuuttt......it's right around the corner. You can just see it.

Lutz has a strong and accurate leg. He's in his second game, and already dated down some huge pressure kicks, including nailing one to tie on the road in the 4th today.

Crawley and Moore.....and Harris......wow. None should be playing, but they are,
and if we play like we should on so today, and hit a kick last week, we are 2-0 with our young athletic corners.

Von Bell hit hard, aggressive, played smart.

Allen's D game plan was strong.

On offense, we were so worried about the OL. They are fine!!!

Michael Thomas looks incredible.

Brandon Coleman didn't finish two plays, but he made amazing body contouring efforts on both.

The D energy is great.

I really think but mid-late season, we will be a very good team.

You can't say this or that without mentioning Rankins, Breaux, etc.

Yes we are 0-2, but I actually feel pretty good about the upcoming games.

I'm on the bus!

You only said the truth but you will get red thumbed by people that call themselfs "realists".

Strangely enough i'm feeling better after this loss than I was the loss after week 1

May have something to do with the pressure we got on the qb (even slightly) and the way we limited the Giants to 16 points..or the way our young corners played

I'm predicting a big win over Atlanta on Monday night. This is one tough team.

Yeah -- I mean it hurts to lose but come on we had a lot of positives in this game. I never thought our defense would be this effective! Wow. And we were very decent against the run too.

The O line didn't look terrible. I wish the NFL referees would get more consistent and Coby Fleener would find his way in this offense but like i told my wife this was going to be a very tuff game for us all I ask is we give it our all and stay competitive.

Drew looks great and I hope he can keep this up just as many years as possible.

Really proud of our guys and am very thankful it's finally football season -- loving it

There was a lot of gang tackling going on today. It was great to see because that has not been the case the past few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really admire and appreciate the optimism and its great to see. Problem is we just are not a very good team and that is the reality of it. Sure we have some talent in some areas but we lack talent in far more.

Could we improve as the season goes along , I think so. And well we better show improvement in multiple areas because if we don't then well it just gets worse and worse.

I am as hopeful as anyone but at same time I can't help but see the reality of it as well and that clearly shows we are not all that good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom