Scuf one Xbox one controller (1 Viewer)

KaYoTiiC

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I just ordered a new one.. So I'm selling my old one, the thing still works like a champ. You can remap any button, analog click or trigger to the back paddles. $120

Scuf is a nuisance. Making a fortune off a poor saps who think a couple extra buttons will make them better at video games and providing a crutch to people who otherwise would need practice to make them competitive.

$200 for a glimmer of hope to bad kids everywhere. Borderline criminal, I say.

Scuf is a nuisance. Making a fortune off a poor saps who think a couple extra buttons will make them better at video games and providing a crutch to people who otherwise would need practice to make them competitive.

Did you offer him the full $120 in your PM? Or did you dicker?

I wish, but I'm broke after your mom upped her prices. Can't afford a HJ, much less to dicker.

I know a guy that might be willing to give you a discount on the HJ. Do you mind if he is bald but with a large amount of body hair?

I know a guy that might be willing to give you a discount on the HJ. Do you mind if he is bald but with a large amount of body hair?

I thought they were free the last time I heard about this... Oh wait, that was just for Pop, nevermind.

Thought I'd share.. But I'd wreck the dude talking **** about I need this controller to be good. You'd get stomped

Considering all the pro console gamers use them I'd say your statement is 100% false.

Thought I'd share.. But I'd wreck the dude talking **** about I need this controller to be good. You'd get stomped

Unless your from Canadia you can't beat an Acadian.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom