Sea @ tb (1 Viewer)

Tired of hearing about Seattle's greatness. When their offense gets in a rut, they really get in a rut.
Still want those dummies to beat Tampa, though.

Jimmy just coughed up the ball.

0071a64f-6cf7-4406-8a7b-978792feead4_zpsswl53rjv.png

Every single play looks like the Bucs have the greatest defensive line in the history of professional football. It's like Seattle has no offensive line.

That's right, Tampa. Get it out now. Play your best ball all season long TONIGHT. I hope they choke in 4th.

Why in the heck was everyone talking about Seattle being "back" and so great after one win at home against a rookie QB, when we had just beaten them the weak before?

Now Tampa has exposed them.

Seattle is just as much of a fraud as Dallas is. They can't play away from home and their string of luck has long run out.

The devil has come and asked Pete Carroll to be paid and it's showing.

Why in the heck was everyone talking about Seattle being "back" and so great after one win at home against a rookie QB, when we had just beaten them the weak before?

Now Tampa has exposed them.

Seattle is just as much of a fraud as Dallas is. They can't play away from home and their string of luck has long run out.

The devil has come and asked Pete Carroll to be paid and it's showing.

Just curious... how exactly is Dallas a fraud? Seriously, how is 10-1 a fraud. I don't like them but how are they frauds?

Just curious... how exactly is Dallas a fraud? Seriously, how is 10-1 a fraud. I don't like them but how are they frauds?

Look and see how many of their (Dallas's) wins are against teams with a winning record.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Look and see how many of their (Dallas's) wins are against teams with a winning record.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

They've beaten Pittsburg, Baltimore, Washington twice and the Eagles who are .500.

But they can only play the teams that are scheduled and they've won 10 in a row. Frauds usually get exposed. They haven't yet.

They've beaten Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Washington twice and the Eagles who are .500.

But they can only play the teams that are scheduled and they've won 10 in a row. Frauds usually get exposed. They haven't yet.

The Eagles blew a 4th quarter lead and lost in OT with a rookie QB. Pittsburgh blew the game in the well letting Elliot score twice in the last 2 minutes. Washington blew a 4th quarter lead as well.

When we won the Super Bowl in 2009, when Seattle won it in 2013, when the Patriots won it the year after - these dominant teams weren't skating by teams, they were taking them to school. Sure we had a game or two (Skins come to mind) that we pulled out late, but even the Dolphins game we had well in hand by the 4th quarter.

Dallas just does not fit the mold of a "dominant" team as their record suggests. They have all the makings of a team that goes one-and-done when they go up against a "hot" 3/4 or 5/6 seed that is playing good football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom